confession....:(

Options
dia77
dia77 Posts: 410 Member
I have a confession to make and I will really appreciate your thoughts about this. I started cheating on my PP days! I am in the cruise stage and at dinner , on my PP days I start having some veggies

How bad do you think this will affect my diet? I will prefer to do this but not struggle or even give up.
So , What are your thoughts?

Replies

• emilymaya16
    emilymaya16 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hey dia, I'm pretty new to this so I don't really know for sure but from what other people have said if you cheat on the diet a little bit it can affect your loss, but its pretty individual! So I guess it's more of a trial and error thing tbh. If your weight loss slows, stalls or reverses then its likely to be because of the veggies at dinner, but it may be that you will continue to lose! So keep an eye on your weight loss and see how it happens! If it slows your weightloss but you're still losing then you might as well carry on if you think its the only way you'll be able to stay dukan? As I said, I'm not really sure there are far more experienced people on this forum but I hope I have helped! :)
    Em xx
  • dia77
    dia77 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Thank you Emm. I kind of knew that but I just need it to hear it from somebody else . No moe veggies on my PP day:)
    Thanks for your support.
    Dia
  • blondepsychobrat
    blondepsychobrat Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I've actually forgotten it was PP day and had veggies at a meal. I don't think it makes a drastic difference, but I am sure it goes faster by not eating veggies on the PP days.