good morning...

Options
SherryR1971
SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
Just checking in on all my Single peeps...how is everyone today?

Replies

• Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Tired and annoyed and *****y and tired and annoyed. grrrrrrrrrrrr :grumble:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Tired and annoyed and *****y and tired and annoyed. grrrrrrrrrrrr :grumble:

ohhhhh nooooooooooooooo!! Why Missy, why??? :flowerforyou:
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    I'm great thanks Sherry! Went to bed late, woke up late, not working till later on today!! YaY!! :bigsmile:

How are you?? :flowerforyou:
  • Jennifer2387
    Options
    Woke up late and got my son to school late and then in turn I was late. The cat got her claw stuck on something UNDER my bed .. so I had to try and get under there and try to get it out while she was digging me with the other paw because it hurt her. I spilled my first cup of coffee on my shirt so I had to change what I was wearing for work. It was 34 degrees out this morning and my car windshield had frost all over it that I wasn't prepared for. I have heartburn, my hair is all full of static from the cold and I have no lunch. So.
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    Woke up late and got my son to school late and then in turn I was late. The cat got her claw stuck on something UNDER my bed .. so I had to try and get under there and try to get it out while she was digging me with the other paw because it hurt her. I spilled my first cup of coffee on my shirt so I had to change what I was wearing for work. It was 34 degrees out this morning and my car windshield had frost all over it that I wasn't prepared for. I have heartburn, my hair is all full of static from the cold and I have no lunch. So.

OMFG!!!! That's a bad, bad morning!! :grumble:

But look on the bright side, your day can only get better :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

:heart:
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

I'm fired up today. I sincerely hope I don't choke anyone.

@Jennifer- I haaate days like that... Kitties can be such a pain sometimes. I hope it gets better! (i'd bring you lunch if I could)
  • SherryR1971
    Options
    Jen-SO hoping your day gets better!!!
  • disneywm76
    disneywm76 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    But look on the bright side, your day can only get better :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

:heart:

I'm with Anna. :flowerforyou: So sorry you're having a rough morning.....
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Really not making fun, but Shamm this made me laugh pretty hard!! I just pictured teeny tiny little you all in a rage choking someone out!!

For the record, dont do it!! Wooooossssaaaaaaa!!
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    Good morning!

Really not making fun, but Shamm this made me laugh pretty hard!! I just pictured teeny tiny little you all in a rage choking someone out!!

Actually, I was gonna say Sammox, are you like 0% body fat?? I'm kinda looking at my belly in despair!! :laugh:

:flowerforyou:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Good morning all. Pretty good morning here. Went to Mr. NG band practice last night met the rest of the band. Made a raquetball date with the singers girl friend. Went home to watch the end of the elections and got up all bright eyed and bushy tailed for work this morning. It helps that I dont have to be in til 10 am lol
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Jen-SO hoping your day gets better!!!

Ditto. :flowerforyou:
    Good morning!

I fear the smaller ones over the taller ones, always. Being tall myself, with my line of vision, you won't see it coming until the last second but by then it's too late.

As for me I just woke up. I have nothing to do so I plan to be lazy all day until work later tonight. Also pot is legal in WA. I am not a smoker but I am glad that it's legal and will be taxed. Lots of potential revenue for the state. And legalizing same-sex marriage passed as well. I am straight but I voted for it, and I am glad it passed. Everyone deserves to be miserable and married. :smile:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    My morning is pretty good. Rufio is breaking my heart with his separation anxiety but we're working on it.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    My morning is pretty good. Rufio is breaking my heart with his separation anxiety but we're working on it.

I felt that way in the beginning too. And even now I still feel bad leaving my dog home alone when I'm at work, but I know she just sleeps all day.
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Good morning.....not too bad here, except I hate the cold. Wishing for summer again. Have a good day everyone. :smile:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options

I felt that way in the beginning too. And even now I still feel bad leaving my dog home alone when I'm at work, but I know she just sleeps all day.

That's good. I will be relieved when he calms down more. It has gotten a smidge better in the couple days we've had him so here's hoping that holds out.
  • SherryR1971
    Options
    Good morning.....not too bad here, except I hate the cold. Wishing for summer again. Have a good day everyone. :smile:

I know what you mean, I'm in Blackstone and the cold is about to make me run for the hills already, and it just started!!! :(
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Good Morning...

I'm good. Same old stuff, different day. Can't seem to get warm and decided to stoop as low as putting my gloves on at work..

Glad to see OH fell in the Blue last night. And I'm also glad that the political ads are over. Sushi and beer for dinner tonight to celebrate!
  • Jennifer2387
    Options
    Thanks guys. I guess it is just going to be one of those days for me. I feel like I am on one of those cartoons where you start running and the small snow ball rolls down the hill behind you and just keeps picking up snow and getting bigger and bigger and bigger until it eventually catches you and you roll with it!

And I wound up getting McDonalds for lunch. Yay for me. barf.
  • disneywm76
    disneywm76 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys. I guess it is just going to be one of those days for me. I feel like I am on one of those cartoons where you start running and the small snow ball rolls down the hill behind you and just keeps picking up snow and getting bigger and bigger and bigger until it eventually catches you and you roll with it!

And I wound up getting McDonalds for lunch. Yay for me. barf.

Silly girl. Why did you keep running from the snowball instead of just moving to the left or right and get out of it's path?? :flowerforyou: