Week 1! Day 5!

Options
IamSheaMc
IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
I really hope you are all doing your part and keeping up with the workout! :glasses:

Replies

• raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Getting them done although havent logged! Should be doing Week 1 for the next 3 days no rest days since I started late! So thursday is the beginning of Week 2!!!!
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    Way to go! keep up the hard work. :flowerforyou:

Just completed day 5 :drinker:
  • Bountifulbooty
    Options
    Did second W/O this morning and feeling great...well sore lol ....but great! Not taking rest days if possible
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    Did second W/O this morning and feeling great...well sore lol ....but great! Not taking rest days if possible

Get it :laugh: ... This is what I like to see
  • karoumee
    karoumee Posts: 100
    Options
    completed d5...

some moves are getting easier... :)
  • Bountifulbooty
    Options
    Switching to every other day with cardio on off days. Only because my muscles need that rebuild time. Feeling great though and although its mostly water weight at this point my scale is moving in right direction....down!
  • minorgal
    minorgal Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Week 1, Day 1 yesterday. I fell a bit behind because my knee needed some time to rest. I am in it to win it though :)
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Alrighty Day 5 is DONE!!!! I have to tell you that I was not sore this morning but oh man did my hamstrings and buns burn during todays workout! THAT MEANS ITS WORKING THOUGH!!!!!