Week 3 Day 13

Options
Silly_Sara
Silly_Sara Posts: 127 Member
Shredded after work today. The greatest part today was halfway through the first set of military presses, I realized I had my knee up at the same height as Natalie. Go me for being able to do more and more advanced moves! However, I'm still by no means ready for Level 3.

Replies

• Apeck87
    Apeck87 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    that is quite an achievement. you should be very proud.

I feel like the exercises are getting easier for me too but I am too afraid to start level three.
  • AraLiaMoonBeam
    Options
    I feel fine about waiting a few more days for level 3. most of level 2 is fine for me, but the plank jacks are hard, and why not master it before moving on.

In terms of losing weight, i am holding steady at 161.5. I am not worried about that, because I have always had a lot of muscle. I am finding now that I can really see the difference. If the muscle is not toned, it looks like fat. my arms are getting toned, my waist looks MUCH slimmer, and I feel like I am losing that leg rubbing thing in my thighs. so, if I stay at 160 and look great, I am fine with that. I am also definitely getting more looks from men (i'm single, so HOORAY on that!). I will have a friend take a pic sometime soon so I can compare it with what is up on the site right now.

Keep pushing through ladies, you are doing great!!! =)