Heavy Weights

Options
tinalatina
tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
I just thought I would share my good news....I finally got me some heavier weights!!! Not just any kind...the adjustable kind. I thought....I NEED to share this with you because it such a great deal!

They are a no brand name...Not select-tech(I WISH) but they still do the job for a gal on a budget.

I scoured the stores trying to find the best prices for these and finally found one!

$59.99 each dumbell so about $120.00 for both!

They adjust from 5 lbs up to 30lb which is perfect for me. I found them at our local ACADEMY store...they do not sell them online.

Go HEAVY or Go Home! hahahah Just kidding!

Replies

• ohh_myy_quad
    ohh_myy_quad Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, darling! The Bowflex cost a pretty penny, I was fortunate enough to have gotten a pair for my birthday from the hubster. I practically pouted like a little kid when he said he wasn't getting them, lol. I normally don't, but I have been eye-ing these and reeeeallly wanting them for a long time. Cheers to beautiful moms gettin fit and fine!!!
  • tsboulanger
    tsboulanger Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Great! Good to know... I will have to look around we don't have that store here :( I want to get heavier weights also!
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I am happy for you. Hopefully, I will get mine for Christmas!! I can't wait. :wink:
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Yeah! You'll love being able to adjust and add just a little @ a time. Plus you need so much heavier for your squats than the upper body. Mine aren't the Bowflex either, but I love them and they're nice because both my husband and I can use them. Ours go from 10lbs up to 70 lbs. (originally 50lbs but then we bought the add on).