What is your favorite Beachbody program. Why?

Options
My favorite Beachbody program is hands down Insanity!!! For me, it really helped me to find my inner athlete again to dig beyond my tiredness and to keep pushing. I remember when I played basketball in high school, it was always such an empowering moment when I surpassed the tiredness I felt and pushed through to beat the offense and get back on defense. To still be a great defender despite my tiredness. On top of that, it was the program that helped me to lose half of the weight I did! I lost about 20lbs just from doing Insanity and replacing one meal a day with a healthy shake! And I still do that to this day!

Replies

• lmrw1959
    lmrw1959 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Anything by Chalean Johnson. Just love her!! So motivating. I bought insanity, made it through the 1st month and then gave it to my son. It was a little much for me (I'm over 50 and have back issues). Currently doing Turbo Fire. Love it.
  • tracylee679
    tracylee679 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    While I have many Beachbody programs I think my favorite is Chalean Extreme. I am currently waiting for RevAbs to arrive and can't wait to do a round of that. I really need to work on my core. After having 4 kids it is all out of whack...lol. I will be starting this program as soon as it arrives and I have read all of the materials. I want to lose about 40 pounds by next summer so I have some work to do...lol!

Tracy