Challenge for week of Nov.5th through Nov 11th

Options
Hey all. sorry I forgot to do this last night, so here goes.

MONDAY: Do some squats. Just do as many as you can, hold onto a chair if you need too.

TUESDAY: Wall, counter top, table top or GIRL pushups.

WEDNESDAY: Fake jumping jacks, unless you can do the real thing. Fake, just do the arm part of them.

THURSDAY: Planks, they are not as hard as we think. Do leg or knee ones. If not sure how to do them, you can google it.

FRIDAY: March in place again, raising the knees as high as we can and bring the arms up and down on the opposite side.

SATURDAY: Dance for 5 minuets or longer, doesn't matter what type of dancing, just move it, shake it jiggle it, do it!

SUNDAY: Drink all the water you can, at least the 8 glasses. And most kitchen glasses are over 8 ounces. If you are not sure what the 8 ounces looks like, get out a measuring cup and pour it in the 1 cup first. You will be surprised.

Good luck to us all. I know we can do these or variations of them.

:love:

Replies

• gramanana
    gramanana Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Californiagirl, I'm in. :smile:
  • californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Californiagirl, I'm in. :smile:

So glad to see you in and very glad your back is better.
  • karenkay25
    karenkay25 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am in:flowerforyou:
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    I am in:flowerforyou:

Hi karenkay, so glad to have you join us.
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    Ok, today I did 30 squats.
  • gramanana
    Options
    Good morning, Californiagirl! I'm back into the swing of things. I did 5 squats yesterday, using the wall for support and 20 wall push ups this morning. Thanks for the challenges, they energize me.

Have a great day.
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    Good morning, Californiagirl! I'm back into the swing of things. I did 5 squats yesterday, using the wall for support and 20 wall push ups this morning. Thanks for the challenges, they energize me.

Have a great day.

Yeah, so glad you are back in the swing. Good job on the squats and the wall pushups. That reminds me, I need to do some of those. I did girlie ones earlier but wanted to do a few wall ones too!
  • rjstew
    Options
    Good Morning ..... I didn't see this til this morning so will start the week on Wednesday (and w/all good intentions go back and do Mon and Tues!!!!!) Great idea ..... I need the motivation!!!!!!
  • gramanana
    Options
    I did 20 real jumping jacks after walking 35 minutes on the treadmill. I think I should have done it the other way around (lol).
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    Good Morning ..... I didn't see this til this morning so will start the week on Wednesday (and w/all good intentions go back and do Mon and Tues!!!!!) Great idea ..... I need the motivation!!!!!!

Hi, welcome and so glad to have you. We like having fun here so be prepared.
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    I did 20 real jumping jacks after walking 35 minutes on the treadmill. I think I should have done it the other way around (lol).

Oh I envy you for doing real ones. I tried when I started doing the Biggest Loser exercises, but my body screamed at me and said NO! So fake ones it is. Good job gramanana.
  • karenkay25
    Options
    Did squats, push ups and jumping jacks, and going to look and see how to do planks.
  • gramanana
    Options
    I really, really tried to do the plank exercise and managed to do one. I'll keep at it and hope to do better in the future.:ohwell:
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    I really, really tried to do the plank exercise and managed to do one. I'll keep at it and hope to do better in the future.:ohwell:

Yeah, the first time I tired. I though no way, but in time, I got much better. You can also to them on your knees and it is a little easier. At least you tired so an achievement award to you! :flowerforyou:
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    Did squats, push ups and jumping jacks, and going to look and see how to do planks.

Yeah for you. Great job! And you can do the planks on your knees , it is a little easier.
  • gramanana
    Options
    Hey, californiagirl, I did 10 minutes of marching and I figured out how to do one style of plank, although I can only do 2 and hold them for 6 seconds. I told you I'd practice! Thanks.
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    Hey, californiagirl, I did 10 minutes of marching and I figured out how to do one style of plank, although I can only do 2 and hold them for 6 seconds. I told you I'd practice! Thanks.

I knew you would get the hang of them! Excellence award for practicing! so glad you could do it. And before you know it you will be holding them for more than 6 seconds. Good job.
  • karenkay25
    Options
    could not do planks so I did 50 sit ups:cry:
  • karenkay25
    Options
    marched for 10 minutes
  • californiagirl1950
    Options
    marched for 10 minutes

50 sit ups is awesome. Planks take some getting used to and good job on the marching in place.