Workout of the Day

Options
2»

Replies

• kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for not replying sooner.. but the entire family was struck by a stomach flu.... horrifying ..but great for the weight :-P But I haven't done any workout since saturday.

I'm not surprised, stomach flu is horrible! Hope you're feeling better now.

My workout of the day
    70 Mins Zumba and a short run home = goodbye 680 cals :)
  • missmahe
    missmahe Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yuck. Stomach flu is the WORST!!! Sorry mama! I hate throwing up so the flu (and my first trimesters) are a damn nightmare for me!!
    Any how...
    11/5: rest (baby boy was sooo clingy!)
    11/6: TF:Fire30 & CLX:burn circuit 3 (734 calories burned)
    11/7: TF:Fire60 (714 calories burned)

Hope I can get one in today but the outlook is bleak... Hubby working over time and will be dead tired to watch baby for me when he gets home :(

Update... Got to workout today :)
    11/8: 1.95 mile walk carrying baby in bjorn & pushing my daughter in the stroller (calorie burn:303) & chalean extreme:burn circuit 3 (calorie burn:302)
  • mz_asher
    mz_asher Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Awesome workout ladies! :)

Started 2 of 30 day shred ! :)
  • HappyNelle
    Options
    Thank you all for sympathies! Finally W1 day 4 of RI30! I thought I was going to faint... But I did it and it's thanks to you. I could have done it yesterday I was well enough but it is really easy to fall of the wagon and having you to keep me accountable is worth so much!

thank you all and keep up the amazing job! have a great friday evening or in swedish fredagsmys (cosy friday ;-) )