Replies

• Fatz1983
    Fatz1983 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi im fatz
    29years old, live in London
    C/w 174
    G/w 140

Hoping that I can really focus and stay motivated to shift the pounds, would like to lose a min of 20pounds by new years.
  • deb1fat0
    deb1fat0 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Deb. I joined MFP one week ago tomorrow.

55 years young.
    Height: 5' 5"
    Current weight: 194 (not my all time high)
    Goal by January 1,2013: 187
    Target life goal: a fit 180 by April.

My goal is 40 pounds higher than insurance charts and 5 pounds more than my doctor and I said - but if I can get down to and maintain 180 I will be satisfied. If I go further - that would be a bonus.

We can do it!!
  • baileygirlmd
    baileygirlmd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I joined a few days ago when I hit my all time high of 230. I'm 5'6 and 1/2 (counting every half). I don't know if I can lose to 199 by New Year's Eve, but I'm going to try. I love hearing what other people are doing to lose weight. I had lost 35 lbs last year, but gained about 25 back. I'm tired of fluctuating.
  • NuggetLovesEdie
    NuggetLovesEdie Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I could use some more motivational supporters here.

I was doing great for about 7 weeks, then fell off for two weeks, and am now back on the horse!

My body currently weighs 205 pounds.
    My highest was something between 220 and 230, but I didn't want to know so avoided scales religiously... this was about 3 years ago.

I started MPF at 210#

I'm 5'10" and definitely have a larger frame (couldn't fit into a size 10 due to hip bone structure, even when I weighed 170#).

My ultimate goal is something around 170-180#.

I'm tracking 10# at a time on my ticker.

I feel a little concerned for people who are saying they want to lose 20# by January 1st because that's 8 weeks from now.
  • prettydorky82
    Options
    My name is Elizabeth. 30 yrs old.
    5'8". I started on MFP on 11/6. SW is 221.4. CW 219.0. Goal by New Year: 199! Ultimate goal: 150.

Good luck everyone!
  • 1Lovely87
    1Lovely87 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. My CW is 208~206 my goal by the new year is 199. I lam 4'10.5 and by the summer I plan to lose about 25~40lbs.My ultimate goal is about 125. Although its less than 10lbs this season is no joke ugh holidays.
  • teresejr
    Options
    wow we have similar goals. Want to be totally out of my current size 18 by Christmas, no looking back. And out of a 16 by Valentines day. To be truly those sizes without having to cover anything up. Have not been in onederland since August 2009.
  • JacciSimms
    JacciSimms Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Name: Jacci
    Live: DC metro area
    Height: 5'9"
    SW: 270 (March 2007)
    CW: 204
    GW: 150-160
    I'm currently using TurboFire as my workout. I'm on week 8. Currently I'm in a size 14 and some size 12. My goal is size 10.
  • cherrypie321
    Options
    Hi my name is Marilyn
    I am 58 yr old, happily married with three kids ALL in college at various levels, undergrad, grad and PhD! Two still live at home.
    Need to do something for myself and lose a bit of weight that has crept up over the past few years (20 lbs to be exact!)
    Height 5'11"
    SW: 191 (August 2012)
    CW: 188
    GW: 164-170
    I would like to lose at least 10 pounds by the end of the year!
    Currently my "workout" has been two days of Walk Away the Pounds 3 Mile with some friends. Have to step that area up!
    Good luck to all
  • Chalesie
    Chalesie Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    HI!

My name is Chalese. I'm 34 years old and currently weigh 243 lbs. My goal by January first is 228 lbs. and my ultimate goal is to be around 145-155 lbs. I have a ways to go...LOL! I know what I've been doing in the past hasn't worked and I’m not getting any younger so I'm starting NOW for a better life. I just want to be a healthier version of myself!

I would LOVE to be out of my size 20's by the end of the year!!!
  • jaforgie
    jaforgie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jess!

32 years old.
    5'9"
    Current Weight: 204lbs
    Goal Weight by New Years: 194s
    Next Goal: 180lbs by Easter
    Ultimate Goal: 165 by my birthday next year (October)
  • MaggyMaizy2
    MaggyMaizy2 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Maggy, 54, 5'9"
    CW 208.0 lbs
    Goal weight by New Year's Eve 199
    Goal weight 175

I'm so glad to part of this group! I visited "onderland" for a day about 14 years ago. This time I plan to stay.
    Best wishes to all for a successful journey!
  • blascott
    Options
    Hi, my name is Laura. I've been married for 16 years (yesterday) and have a 13 year old daughter and 8 year old son. I started on MFP in March 2012 (after a doctor's appointment that mentioned pre-diabetes). I've been overweight since I was 13 and don't want my kids to end up in the same boat!

Age 35 Ht 5'7" starting/highest Wt 303.6 Current Wt 210.4
    January 1 goal 195
    Ultimate goal right now is 170 (hopefully by March)

Let's go!
  • skitenn4me3
    Options
    I just joined this Group and i'm hoping to give and get some motivation and support. Also like the idea of a goal for new years. But Just wondering what is the meaning of "onederland" Anybody know.
  • MaggyMaizy2
    Options
    I just joined this Group and i'm hoping to give and get some motivation and support. Also like the idea of a goal for new years. But Just wondering what is the meaning of "onederland" Anybody know.

"Onderland" means you weigh less than 200 pounds. Sounds so easy and yet is so hard to get there!
  • CarleenAz
    Options
    How is everyone doing this weekend? I'm doing pretty good. I just need to get back in the habit of daily exercise.

Carleen
  • MaggyMaizy2
    Options
    How is everyone doing this weekend? I'm doing pretty good. I just need to get back in the habit of daily exercise.

Carleen

Same here! I feel like the couch is attached to my butt. Nobody's fault but my own. Today I will go for a walk!
  • mfrkorey
    mfrkorey Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 yo and 5'11"
    At my heaviest I was 274
    Currently about 245
    Just joined MFP last week and I love it. I won't hit One-derland by the new year but I'm gonna push for 20 lbs down! My first big goal is that elusive 199! Then I plan to reset and head for 170. That's the last weight that I felt good at.
    Mostly counting calories right now but need to add the exercise back in. Used to be a runner and a dancer. Would love to do both again!
  • braggsalot
    braggsalot Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am a bit late.

I am 36 years old, 5'5.5.
    The highest I have weighed was 267.
    I currently weigh 206.
    I started my journey in January 2012, although I have struggled with my weight for almost my whole life.
    My goal is to be 199.9 on New Years Eve. Slow and steady is the only way I can go.
    Ultimately my goal weight in the end is around 160-170 I believe, I am more concerned with my body fat than the scale though.
  • chynatowngirl44
    chynatowngirl44 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi all, my name is Chyna. I am 5'4" and 202 lbs. My goal is to reach 190lbs by January of 2013 and ultimate goal of 170lbs of fit, toned hotness (:laugh: ). I never wanted to be skinny, I love my curves, I just want to accentuate them in the best way possible. Looking forward to all the support and motivation, and I am here to do the same