RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    FOX News just called it.

One word: ****.

That's DUCK with an 'F'. :angry:
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Just declared for Obama. America is screwed.
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Goodnight....going to cry myself to sleep

Me tooo.....
  • mmeddleton
    mmeddleton Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    America
    Born: 1776
    Died: 2012
    R.I.P.
  • kronos36m
    Options
    My facebook post this morning:

You were always there for me, my rock, my shelter from the storm. A guy always knew where he stood with you. Through thick and thin you stayed strong and always did the right thing. But alas I guess all good things must come to an end. U.S. Constitution I will miss you and it is with great sadness that I say goodbye!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    A very sad time for our country. I told my son, the first thought that came to mind was, "Father forgive them for they know not what they do." He disagreed. He believes the Obama voters knew exactly what they were doing. I don't think they realized just what this country is going to be going though. Now three days later the more I listed to the radio (I no longer can afford cable) the more scared I get. God help this country!
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Wow you are all a special breed of crazy. You think Obama is the one who will kill the constitution? This perfectly written document that we should all adhere to word for word? Tell me, why does no one mention all the slavery parts in there? Even when the GOP recaptured the house two years ago and decided to kick it off by reading the Constitution, they cut out that whole part. Well I guess it's not that perfect. What about the fact that it starts by saying 'more perfect' this is a grammatical that proves a bunch of dudes it wigs and capri's were not perfect . How is it we as a nation refer to the Constitution as a living breathing document until there is a change we do not like? Then we cry about how the constitution is being killed.
    Now on to the election. Do you seriously think Romney could fix anything? This guy made his fortune out sourcing jobs! He outsourced the salt lake Olympics! His approval rating in MA was so low he did not try to run again because he knew a carrot would get more votes than him. Obama isn't the best choice but he was a better choice. Of course there were way better choices but because they didn't get airtime none of you seem to acknowledge their existence. Tell you what, want to see real change in our system? In four years go to the booth and vote for the libertarian. Will he win? No. But if everyone who said they didn't vote this year because they didn't like either party, which in itself is an absolutely uneducated and retarded statement, all banded together and voted for the libertarian this time the party would have gotten 4% of the vote which would have put it on the ballot in all states in four years as well as guaranteed them debate time and what not. Thus giving us a 3 major party system.
    If you're going to spend you days talking out of your a$s and regurgitating crap you hear on Fox at least do your homework, and when the country is still up and running in four years try not to forget how stupid you sounded today
  • MiCool90
    MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Wow you are all a special breed of crazy. You think Obama is the one who will kill the constitution? This perfectly written document that we should all adhere to word for word? Tell me, why does no one mention all the slavery parts in there? Even when the GOP recaptured the house two years ago and decided to kick it off by reading the Constitution, they cut out that whole part. Well I guess it's not that perfect. What about the fact that it starts by saying 'more perfect' this is a grammatical that proves a bunch of dudes it wigs and capri's were not perfect . How is it we as a nation refer to the Constitution as a living breathing document until there is a change we do not like? Then we cry about how the constitution is being killed.
    Now on to the election. Do you seriously think Romney could fix anything? This guy made his fortune out sourcing jobs! He outsourced the salt lake Olympics! His approval rating in MA was so low he did not try to run again because he knew a carrot would get more votes than him. Obama isn't the best choice but he was a better choice. Of course there were way better choices but because they didn't get airtime none of you seem to acknowledge their existence. Tell you what, want to see real change in our system? In four years go to the booth and vote for the libertarian. Will he win? No. But if everyone who said they didn't vote this year because they didn't like either party, which in itself is an absolutely uneducated and retarded statement, all banded together and voted for the libertarian this time the party would have gotten 4% of the vote which would have put it on the ballot in all states in four years as well as guaranteed them debate time and what not. Thus giving us a 3 major party system.
    If you're going to spend you days talking out of your a$s and regurgitating crap you hear on Fox at least do your homework, and when the country is still up and running in four years try not to forget how stupid you sounded today

U mad? ;-)
  • Yieya
    Yieya Posts: 168 Member
    Options

while you made some valid points, the childish name calling is not needed.
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options

while you made some valid points, the childish name calling is not needed.

Childish would be a thread filled with people that somehow think the entire country will now sink into the ocean because one man got elected. Romney lost, get over it. Next time find a candidate that at the very least your own party wants let alone the ret of the country