Week 2!! Day 2!!

Options
IamSheaMc
IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
Here we go week 2 day 2 or (((DAY 9))), yesterday I took it easy so I could familiarize myself with the movies today i'll try to push myself some more.

Day 9 completed!

Replies

• raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Here we go week 2 day 2 or (((DAY 9))), yesterday I took it easy so I could familiarize myself with the movies today i'll try to push myself some more.

How is Week 2 so far? I remember it being hard!!!! The soreness at week 1 is still there and I keep pushing past it but it makes me scared since I am starting week 2 tomorrow! Hope it all gets better! I may even try and do week 1 and week 2 together depending how i feel! You are doing such a great job! It seems like you are the only one at week 2 so far.........
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    It's harder than week 1 but everyday I try to do a little more, it's a little hard on my shoulders with all the planks. Another member of the group starts week 2 tomorrow.

Make sure you rest and stretch, take care of your muscles because you don't want to injure yourself.
  • pjsmom2010
    pjsmom2010 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Well Week 1 Day 2! YAY. So I have a question. How many calories are you ladies burning? I know it will be different for everyone.
  • karoumee
    karoumee Posts: 100
    Options
    on week 1 i burned about 170cal...
    yesterday i started w2 and my hrm said 215 but i took about 1hr to do it so maybe that's why i burned more...

i'm 5ft3 and 122lbs..
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    My HRM is malfunctioning so I have no clue, I know with 30DS is was about 230 or so I go by that.