Support Group

Options
hello, my name is Breana.
Im 18 years old
Im saved but am struggling sometimes with myself.
Sory this is long, but I just wanted to get all this out there.

At first, I was unsure about joining another weight loss website. but a sister from my church (wov_mom) kept raving about it, recommending it to everyone willing to listen:)

But I didnt really take this website seriously until I started seeing how much alive she became.
Her smile was contagious,
I wanted to feel that way too.

But I've tried other ways to lose weight .
Websites
Vegetarianism
Starving
And for a few months I will admit, I was bulimic

My boyfriend is one of my biggest supporters.
He's seen how I beat my self up. How I'm so”harsh on myself”
He bought me a gym membership and has been paying it since June

I can count on 1 hand how many times I have gone

I try,to go, but its difficult when I look,so,fat and ugly and the gym is full of fit skinny attractive women in skimpy workout clothes.... I find it VERY intimidating
Id rather go home and hibernate....whre I cant be seen.
Its a terrible feeling to Hate who you see in the mirror, to get to a point of self hatred where you can't even look in a mirror anymore. You can't take compliments. You don't feel the need to care of yourself, because why bother, we'll all be fat and ugly
it hurts my self esteem very much

Cutting and self mutilation were one of the consequences of my low self esteem.
I have scars anywhere.hidden over my body

My wrists
My arms
My thighs
My chest
My ankles

After a while, you need to find new places people won't look.

But with the help of God, the self mutilation has stopped.
However Satan is always tempting me
I hate the way I look

BUT I WELL NOT LET HIM WIN

People tell me I'm pretty, I want to see what they see
My boyfriends tell me I'm beautiful- even with frizzy hair and big glasses
One day, I want to be able to say thank you

But I always felt depressed, empty, unsatisfied at the lack of heathy progress
Being a teenage girl, there is a lot of pressure to look good
Ideal skinny.perfect hair.name brand clothes

People would tell me I wasn't skinny
That I'd be Cuter if I lost ”a few pounds”

And its not that I wasn't to lose weight to be ”skinny”, or even become a size 0. I want to lose weight to be happy with myself. Honestly I don't really have a goal weight, but I know I want to get healthy to the point where I an HAPPY AND PROUD of the young Woman looking back at me in the mirror

I have been seeing great results in Sister Anna (wov_mom)) I an so proud of her dedication.

Get this: she gets exited to work out!!!
I want to have fun too
She seems more happy. She keeps up with the familyp
Shes a beautiful woman whom im glad to see is flashing her beautiful smile

I cant wait to start this journey
And thank you

Replies

• breanajune0525
    Options
    I apologize for the errors.
    Darn typing on phones -__-
  • WOV_mom
    Options
    Hi, Bre,
    So glad to see you on here. Ur funny....."I enjoy going to the gym" ....well it's not easy going but once I get there it's fun for me, I like to go in the late morning's because the older people are there and not so skinny buy are so dedicated to working out they really encourage me when I see them. I wear my old t-shirt and sweats and feel comfortable, you gotta stop caring what other's think and how they see you but focus on how GOD sees you and HE loves you unconditionally and believes you are beautiful!!! Your beautiful because HE is inside of you, HE filled you with HIS Spirit and so you are a part of HIM. Chin up and even if you fall, dust yourself off and get back up and KEEP going forward in everything in life, health, Spiritually, exercising, work, school. We are gonna make mistakes but they are only to make us wiser and smarter so learn from them and keep going forward mija. I believe you can do this, just gotta want it so bad that you gotta do it for yourself first. The end results are worth it!!