Equestria Dining

Options
Codefox
Codefox Posts: 308 Member
Since we're all here for MFP (Hey, that's only one letter off of MLP ;) ) we should come up with meals based around what's in the show. We've actually seen quite a bit of what they eat. Not really wanting a hay sandwich but they seem to eat normal food too. Or we could even make some things up. Gotta be healthy though...unless it comes from Sugarcube Corner

Replies

• MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    off the top of my head, the only thing I can think of them eating are apples, and a million pastries (some containing apples like apple fritters....) oh and other snacks.. like a Moose Moose, and doughnut city... lol
  • Codefox
    Options
    lol, yeah, they do like their pastries which probably aren't the best thing for this site. 8)
  • gmad87
    gmad87 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well for this site, something along the lines of salads and simple foods like fruits and vegetables. Otherwise it's pretty tough with the rest of the stuff they eat. Oddly enough the show, in a small way, inspired me to start eating better in the first place because of all the crap Pinkie eats. :P
  • Codefox
    Options
    If only we could all eat like Pinkie Pie...
  • gmad87
    gmad87 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    If only we could all eat like Pinkie Pie...

Man I wish I could eat 10k calories a day like she does and not put on weight. Damn you cartoon world!
  • Shikonneko
    Shikonneko Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    There's always Sweetie Belle style super-burnt everything? Yummy! </sarcasm>
  • Codefox
    Options
    I think a diet of gemstones would be fairly low calorie...
  • Shikonneko
    Shikonneko Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Zesty cucumber sandwiches!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Cherry Chimichanga~
  • Obscuring
    Obscuring Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Daffodil and Daisy sandwich = egg salad sandwich w/spinach :3 you can leave the bread open and arrange some of the hard-boiled eggs in a flower pattern! <3
  • benobit
    benobit Posts: 2
    Options
    Grass, wheat, oats, and hay.

Sounds about right.