3rd Friday weigh in 11/9

Options
molliepw
molliepw Posts: 74 Member
Hey all! Post your weigh in here.
I'm still up 2 lbs from last week but I know why and I'm ready to make some changes to see a difference next week.

Replies

• Stac2004
    Stac2004 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm the same as last week. Like you, I am ready to see some changes as well. I woke up this morning and was like - 'i'm done!" this is going to change now!!! We'll keep each other encouraged!
  • crazyola26
    crazyola26 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 222.6
    1st Friday weight: 217.8 :)
    2nd Friday 11/2: 219.6
    3rd Friday : 214.2 :)

So thankful for all of my fitness pals on this site!! You all are so encouraging and supportive and it makes a huge difference!! I'm here to support and encourage you as well -- you can do it, ladies!
  • cchhome
    cchhome Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    start weight 146.8
    11/2 146.6
    11/9 144.8

I didn't see that coming at all, hope it's real, and not just water loss! :smile:

Keep on logging everybody, I think the accountablity here is helping me out!
  • molliepw
    Options
    I'm the same as last week. Like you, I am ready to see some changes as well. I woke up this morning and was like - 'i'm done!" this is going to change now!!! We'll keep each other encouraged!
    ok, let's do it! I'm going to commit to tracking/logging every single little morsel, the good, the bad and the ugly.
  • molliepw
    Options
    Starting weight: 222.6
    1st Friday weight: 217.8 :)
    2nd Friday 11/2: 219.6
    3rd Friday : 214.2 :)

So thankful for all of my fitness pals on this site!! You all are so encouraging and supportive and it makes a huge difference!! I'm here to support and encourage you as well -- you can do it, ladies!
    awesome loss crazyola!!! you are inspiring me with your success over the past few weeks, so I know if I just stick to it, I can do it! thanks for being here for me!
  • molliepw
    Options
    start weight 146.8
    11/2 146.6
    11/9 144.8

I didn't see that coming at all, hope it's real, and not just water loss! :smile:

Keep on logging everybody, I think the accountablity here is helping me out!
    great job! keep it up!!! I'm glad this group is helping us all =)
  • Stac2004
    Stac2004 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    ok, let's do it! I'm going to commit to tracking/logging every single little morsel, the good, the bad and the ugly.

Wahoo!!! I am going to commit to that as well, and getting my exercise in. If you see me slacking or not posting my diary, give me a hard time! :-)
  • molliepw
    Options

Wahoo!!! I am going to commit to that as well, and getting my exercise in. If you see me slacking or not posting my diary, give me a hard time! :-)
    cool!
  • LilacSnow
    LilacSnow Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    down 2.6 lbs this week!
  • crazyola26
    crazyola26 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I've definitely been the on-again-off-again dieter, but I am making an effort to make a lifestyle change and having a lifestyle mindset has made an excellent difference! I used to be the "well, I blew it for this week" or the "well, I blew it for today so I might as well eat whatever I want" type of person, but I am making an effort! Mentaility!
  • JessicaB523
    JessicaB523 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 205
    1st Friday: 200.8
    2nd Friday: 201.2
    3rd Friday : 199.6

Weekends are bad for me (a lot of eating out), but its looking like eating good during the week and upping my workouts is working. It's slow progress; but if it means I don't have to give up my eating out/alcohol with friends, I'll take it!
  • cchhome
    Options
    Starting weight: 205
    1st Friday: 200.8
    2nd Friday: 201.2
    3rd Friday : 199.6

Weekends are bad for me (a lot of eating out), but its looking like eating good during the week and upping my workouts is working. It's slow progress; but if it means I don't have to give up my eating out/alcohol with friends, I'll take it!

I think 6 off in 3 weeks is awesome! whatever you're doing is working for you. Great job!
  • Jems916
    Jems916 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 165
    Week 1: 163.4
    Week 2: 163.7
    Week 3: 163.0

I feel good that it went down, but also feel like I tried pretty hard this week and thought it would be more of a change. Oh well, I will take what I can get! Congrats everyone :)
  • cchhome
    Options
    Week 1 207
    Week 2 204
    Week 3 198.6
    Goal 140 - 150

Only 48 to go to my first goal!!!!!

Sorry I posted late!

So much ot at work and my son has been sick!

You guys have been doing great!

Congrats on making it to onederland! You're doing awesome!