New and need friends!

Options
I'm new to the group and trying to lose 10-15 lbs. asap!! Feel free to add me if you're a good motivator!

Replies

• emilyerose
    Options
    Feel free to message me if you like. :) I want to lose only 10-20 lbs. too. Docs say it'd be leaning towards the unhealthy side if any more. So I'm here for ya, and I'm new too. :D
  • Synryo
    Synryo Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Same here =) Only a few more pounds until I'm in a normal range, but 25 til my goal. Always looking for a larger network on MFP. Feel free to add
  • JonesClanSC
    JonesClanSC Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just joined as well and am wanting to lose 18 by Christmas. Please add me if you are a motivator! :smile:

--CJ
  • CharletteMad
    Options
    Hi, ladies!! Will add you all as friends!!! I am on everyday and enjoy the motivation too!!
  • jenneal89
    jenneal89 Posts: 243
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me. I'm in all of the time lol wanting to lose a couple more pounds then will re-evaluate :)
  • izabelam
    Options
    Hi

I will add you!

I have 3kg/ 6lbs to go! do not metter how much you want to lose. Just add me :)
  • manal9000
    Options
    I'm new to the group too and want to lose my body fat.. Feel free to add me :)
  • PicklePlum
    PicklePlum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Me too!! Always looking for good motivators :)
  • Marche334
    Marche334 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I just joined as well and am in need of motivation! Add me as well...:)
  • slays1415
    slays1415 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Also just joined - will send you all Friend Requests!
    Lisa
  • mistresstomato
    mistresstomato Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    you can add me I'm on every day! :smile:
  • fitontherun
    fitontherun Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • autumnwater
    autumnwater Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I want to lose 5 pounds. :)
  • raysealzz
    raysealzz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, a great to loose an little extra flab is to try military styled workouts. For instance, today for my PT class (I'm in the Army ROTC) we had to do pyramid push ups and sit ups. To do so, we started at doing a set of 15 push ups and sit ups, then 14, then 13, decreasing by 1 with every set you do until you reach 1 rep. Then start all over again, except this time you begin at 1 and work your way up to a set of 15. In the end you'll have done 240 push ups and sit ups.
  • jcs13731
    Options
    I just joined also ... Please add me!

My goal is to be as healthy as I can ... and feel good about the way I look --- Totally motivated to do whatever it takes to get into that bikini next year!!! Really need some strong women to exchange support with .... Please add me :happy:
  • ciska1126
    ciska1126 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I could always use some motivation. Please feel free to add me! I love seeing everyone's progress.
  • cynthia4781
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! I'm on every day! :smile:
  • kellystr8
    kellystr8 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday too! Add me if you'd like =o)
  • undeludedwish
    Options
    I'm new here too and only looking to lose 10-15 pounds I piled on very recently. But still very much in need of motivation and support! I'm pretty active around this site!
  • kkb0827
    kkb0827 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have had this app downloaded for awhile but never really made use of it!

Im ready to loose the last 10 lbs. Anyone feel free to add me. I would appreciate the motivation :)