TOPIC: Week 2: This week, I'm going to.....

Options
shrooki
shrooki Posts: 32 Member
What I was supposed to do:

- I really need to jog at least 4 out of the 5 days and at least 2 of those days needs to be a 30 minute jog.
- No more breaks from working out on the weekends, though I'm going to allow my calorie count to jump on Friday's and Saturday's.
- Need to hit the gym 5 out of the 7 days.
- Need to goto sleep on time (by midnight).

What I actually did:

- I ran every day with the exception of Saturday AND I finally started going to 3 miles. I've been shaving off about 15 seconds a day since I started three miles and that's been awesome.
- I haven't been hitting the gym. Only went two times unfortunately.
- I've been going to sleep by midnight and waking up at 7:30'ish which rocks for me.

This week:

- I need to, hit the gym 5 out of 7 days. Go hard on my lunges.
- Get to 3.5 miles on my run by Monday.
- STAY CONSISTENT!!!!!

Replies

• Katrina_88
    Katrina_88 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    This week I want to....

Continue my Ripped in 30 daily.

my daily sit up/crunch variations (each day we up the amount so by the end of the week I will be up to 140 along with a minute plank)

I hope to get my daily 3 mile walks in but we finally have started getting fall weather along with rain so I am not sure if I will be able to but if I get 9 miles this week I will be satisfied.

3 days of Zumba for at least 45 minutes.
  • ruopa
    ruopa Posts: 13
    Options
    Lost 1 pound.

This week...

-Log my food intake and workout
    -Work on my stress level
    -Workout every day (around target 250)
    -Control my Binge eating disorder

-+5 sit ups & crunches each day
  • BakerRunnerBadass
    BakerRunnerBadass Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    What I said last week:
    Run at least 5 of the next 7 days (completed today's already) - done, on 9 days straight as of this am!!!
    Log everything that I eat and drink for the whole week - Complete, wasn't always fanstastic with my eating, but I was honest with my tracking
    Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily - Done, though some of them each day may have included vodka and lemon with the water :tongue: :drinker:
    200 push ups - :grumble: need to get better at this one, was slow and only got 50, will try for more this week.

This week I want to continue with daily runs, even if they are short!
    Continue to log everyday
    Drink 8 glasses of water daily
    3 days of the week to do toning/strengthning.

Have a great week all!!
  • eckabad
    Options
    What I was Supposed to do:
    1. Not snack in the evenings! SO hard for me!
    2. stick to the plan. stay within my calorie count, and get going and KEEP going on the workout routine!
    3. Track everything, and add more friends on MFP. I need that accountability! My pride hurts to much to let so many people see what and how much I eat!

What I actually did:
    1. I actually did VERY well in this area. Mainly because I purposed to not buy any snacky food. I didn't snack because I was hungry, I snacked out of bordom and habbit. but with no snacky food in the house I did pretty good. ..... until last night, when I got a free bag of chips. not the snack size, a full big bag. oops.
    2. All but one day I stayed under my calorie count! woohoo! and I did ok, (not great) with my workout routine.
    3. I did add more people, and I did great at tracking things! not always convienent to get online to track it, but TOTALLY worth it!

This weeks goals:
    1.Stay on track with calorie intake while on vacation.
    2. stay on track with exercise while on vacation.
    3. Get some rest!!
  • michellej94
    Options
    What I was supposed to do:
    - Exercise for at least half an hour each day of the week
    - Be under my daily calorie intake goal

I did all of these consistently throughout the whole week. And if I went over my calorie goal, I would exercise until I was under.

What I will do this week:
    - Take a Vitamin C tablet everyday
    - Be under my daily calorie intake goal
    - Exercise for a minimum of half an hour for at least four days
  • lizapettit
    lizapettit Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Log more miles than last week.

Keep it up everyone!!!
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I am going to continue 30 Day Shred and cardio at the gym, and add Killer Buns and Thighs.