Week 2!! Day5!!

Options
IamSheaMc
IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
Week 2 Day 5, two more days and week 2 will be completed. Keep pushing!!

Day 12 completed!

Replies

• pjsmom2010
    pjsmom2010 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Great job Shea! I did Warrior Dash on Saturday so, I took it as my day off. 59 mins and 568 cals burned! Well after I got up from my nap I realized I actually hurt my foot and I couldn't stand on it, so I had to take Sunday off also. :( Jumping back on tonight though!
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Great job Shea! I did Warrior Dash on Saturday so, I took it as my day off. 59 mins and 568 cals burned! Well after I got up from my nap I realized I actually hurt my foot and I couldn't stand on it, so I had to take Sunday off also. :( Jumping back on tonight though!

Way to go, and I just realized you've lost 41lbs!! Awesome job.
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    You are doing Great! I am sorry to say that I have not started week 2! I have been such a slacker these past days but on top of that when I plan my workouts something just comes up and I end up not getting it done! I have to jump back on this wagon but I wanted to apologize because I know you are all trying so hard and its not fair for me to be so undedicated on this group! I will make a greater effort to beging week 2 tonight even if I have to do it at midnight!!!!!
  • pjsmom2010
    pjsmom2010 Posts: 79 Member
    Options

Way to go, and I just realized you've lost 41lbs!! Awesome job.

Well thank you very much. I would still like to lose another 10-20 but I've gotten lazy. That's why I'm doing this group to get me re-motivated. It's working! Week 1 Day 6 here I come!