Group Guidelines - Please read

Options
wizbeth1218
wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
Welcome to the Plus Size Clothing Swap Group!

This is a brand new group and the guidelines are sure to evolve. Please be patient and understanding as we figure out how to make this work as best as possible. If you have suggestions/comments/feedback then please do share!

Listing Items:
It will likely be easiest to list one item or outfit at a time, rather than multiple pieces, UNLESS you will ship the multiple items as a single group. If you have eight little black dresses, list them individually in one post for each dress... unless you are only willing to send all eight dresses to one person.
Create a new post when you have an item(s) to list. Be sure to include in the post TITLE:
*what the item is (pants, sweater, shirt, dress, etc)
*the brand and size
In the TEXT of the post, include:
*photo(s) of the item(s)
*whether or not you will ship internationally.
Once an item you have listed is "claimed" then post a reply stating that the item is no longer available.

"Claiming" an Item:
If you see something listed that will work for you, review the thread to make sure that someone has not already requested the item. If not, then post a reply in the thread and "claim" it. Contact the OP *privately* with a message to confirm that the item is still available and provide your shipping address.

This is a swap group; please do not sell your clothing here. Also, please try to list as much as you claim. The goal is to be on the honor system, so no one is keeping score of how much you list vs. how much you claim, but please do try to be as generous as you can while you are enjoying someone else's generosity.

And please do contact me if you have questions or suggestions.

Happy swapping!
~Elizabeth

Replies

• MericoX
    MericoX Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I know it's a swap, but is it alright to make "wanted" posts?
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I know it's a swap, but is it alright to make "wanted" posts?

Great question! And I think it is totally ok to make "wanted" posts!