New! Would love to have friends to keep me motivated!

Options
I just gave birth three months ago to my second child. I would love as many friends as possible to keep me motivated and to help shed this excess 50lbs of baby weight! Thanks in advance!!

Replies

• chickenpie
    chickenpie Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I also have a 3month old, my 2nd child also! It's hard isn't it!?
  • amyfromky
    Options
    Hi. My daughter is 6 months old (she's my 2nd child). It took me awhile to find a balance of eating enough calories for milk production, but not too many. I think I've finally figured it out. Feel free to add me. :)
  • kidcole11
    kidcole11 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    My girls are almost 5 months and 3 yrs. old. Add me!
  • chefgabi
    chefgabi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My girls are 2 years old and 5 months old. I agree it's tough to figure out how to eat well to nurse and lose weight. This site helped me break my sugar addiction :)
    Feel free to add me.
  • nsky04
    Options
    I just gave birth to my little girl 3 1/2 months ago on May 14th! i am trying to start working out again but want to make sure i still get enough calories for feeding my baby girl. best of luck and i would love support from other mommies too :-)
  • sleepgh
    Options
    HI! I need a little motivation & support, too. Had my 2nd daughter April 30th. First one is 2 & 1/2.
  • obiegirl
    Options
    I have a 7 year old and a 9-month old - the weight loss is a LOT harder the second time around, especially with trying to keep my supply up. Please feel free to add me too....I'm new as well, and would love the motivation!
  • Rosandra29
    Rosandra29 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    HI there! I am new also! I have a 3 year old and a 3 month old. I am having a very hard time losing- it seems that I'm just maintaining at the moment. I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight from the most recent one but need to lost 45 pounds from my previous pregnancy :). Anyways! Please feel free to add me.
  • turtleohs
    turtleohs Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hey there :) i have a 4yo and a 17 month old whom I'm still nursing. Feel free to add me! It took me about a year but I lost 25lbs :)
  • nehami
    nehami Posts: 16
    Options
    I am working mom of a 3 months old and I breastfeed/pump. I still have 25 lbs to loose. To be honest I was not able to eat only healthy food, was eating lots of fatty foods while at home during maternity leaves. So now looking for motivation and support to eat healthy and track calories. Will see if this makes a difference, I don't get any time to exercise as I work full time, though I walk like 30 minutes a day. I want to first start with eating healthy and staying within my calorie limit and monitor for a week or two. Add me mommies :)
  • muscat_princess
    Options
    im new as well. everyone pls feel free to add me. my third child is four months. im EBF and a stay at home mom for now. i gave up my position to stay home with my wee one. love it.

im finding it hard to lose the weight. i need to lose around 40 pounds
  • kittenfacesarah
    kittenfacesarah Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'll be 7wks pp on Friday and I've got 35-40 pounds of baby weight to lose (out of 60lbs!). I'm working, breastfeeding and pumping and also have a 5yo. Good luck everyone!
  • mamaisis09
    Options
    I hope you all don't mind. I will friend a lot of you. I am in need of friends as well. I had my second daughter 5 months ago, my older one is 3 years old.
  • dinomomma
    dinomomma Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Added you guys as well :)
  • brittatarry
    brittatarry Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yep I have 2 girls..a 2 year old and a 2 month old!! Right there with you!!