Week 2!! Day 6!!

Options
IamSheaMc
IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
Day 13 of Ripped in 30 and the last workout of week 2! Looking forward to enjoying my Rest Day tomorrow.

To everyone who is working hard keep up the awesome work!

Day 13 workout completed!

Replies

• pjsmom2010
    pjsmom2010 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Week 1 day 6 for me. one more day of week 1!!!
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    You're doing so good!
  • faeriewings1
    faeriewings1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm new to this group. Today was day 5 of week 1 of Ripped in 30. I came straight off doing shredded in 30. Despite being fairly committed to 30ds I didn't get great results as I didn't change my eating. But for ripped I've joined mfp and am determined to keep my calorie count in check and hopefully see great results. What I can say about week one is my hamstrings have been sore everyday (goodsore). Looking forward to hearing your successes
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! I did as I promised...last night I was putting excuses not to workout because I had been doing laundry and it was 10pm already...but I pushed and at 10:30pm did my workout! I am glad I did and today will be day 2 of week 2!
  • IamSheaMc
    Options
    Hi all, I'm new to this group. Today was day 5 of week 1 of Ripped in 30. I came straight off doing shredded in 30. Despite being fairly committed to 30ds I didn't get great results as I didn't change my eating. But for ripped I've joined mfp and am determined to keep my calorie count in check and hopefully see great results. What I can say about week one is my hamstrings have been sore everyday (goodsore). Looking forward to hearing your successes

Welcome to the group and I can't wait to hear about your success as welll
    You are doing great! I did as I promised...last night I was putting excuses not to workout because I had been doing laundry and it was 10pm already...but I pushed and at 10:30pm did my workout! I am glad I did and today will be day 2 of week 2!

Well done!