November Challenge

Options
Lovey14
Lovey14 Posts: 10 Member
Hello everyone. MFP will definitely be a great help with BWLW November challenge. We can log in what we eat and be accountable for one another that we are not eating sweets, candy, breads, sodas, juice...etc. also make sure we work out everyday. I'm so excited and I hope we all stick to it because its all about being committed and determined to reach the goal
I'm sure we all yo yo dieters before and if we had just stuck with it we'd be at our goal by now. But no more looking back we looking forward and going to encourage and support one another on the way. LET'S GO!

( BWLW community site name (MrsLove)
Instagram name: simpleeGORGES - I post pics of my meals and workouts on here to help encourage.

Replies

• DivaTKG
    DivaTKG Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Im excited!!! This is my first challenge....perfect for the holidays!!! Keep me in check Divas!!!
  • cdsherer
    Options
    I weighed in this morning for the October Challenge and lost 9.8 lbs!!! I am so so so ready for the November challenge. I need to update my MFP tracker.
  • MsFascinating
    MsFascinating Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi, Ladies

I'm very excited, losing weight has always been hard for me , why I like to eat LOL. It''s been a life style change and doing it one days at a time. This is my first challenge, I'm really excited about it.

209257.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Kahlida
    Kahlida Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies.....soooooooo glad I found this thread. This will be my 1st challenge too. WE CAN DO THIS!!!
  • Zakia_Monet
    Options
    Hi all! Im excited about being a part
    of this group!
  • mrsscott2u
    mrsscott2u Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    In on this challenge going :smile:
  • telekendall
    telekendall Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am excited about this as well! I am meeting my boyfriends family for the Christmas holidays and I am trying to have gotten under 200 by the time I meet them! I think I can do this!
  • Kisses4ever
    Options
    Hey Everyone!!!!! I'm new to this site and this will be my 1st challenge as well, and looking for some motivation.
  • cdsherer
    Options
    So far I am down 3.6 lbs for the November Challenge. I have not been doing my BEST for the 5 hours of exercise, but I do still walk 30 minutes during my lunch Monday-Friday and started this week doing 100 jump ropes before I walk out the door for work.
  • msmary1213
    msmary1213 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I would like to join the challenge, but I have messed up with the sweets so far. I would like to get back on track, and finish the challenge with everyone.
  • mzbree624
    mzbree624 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    well since i just started my goal is going to atleast 7 pounds i'm trying to be realistic which is important. since i don't eat meat plus i'm not cooking maybe i have a great chance.