Week 2 Challenge

Options
So last week our challenge was to log, log, log. This week we are going to log, log, log and step up the exercise. Now some of you peeps are beasts at workouts so this will be a breeze for you. Commit to 6 hours of exercise this week. It can be any form except for house cleaning. Sorry, I've been cleaning my house all day and believe me it's a burn, but I want you to do some other form of a burn. The other part of the challenge is to try a new form of exercise this week. You can do your regular form of exercise but throw in something new with it. Our bodies can get used to the same old thing and a little spice is nice. Got it?

Log, log, log

6 hours of exercise this week

Try a new exercise this week and spice up your normal routine.

Replies

• deb54
    deb54 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Will try. I have my hands full with these two !!! LOL
  • AA1ex
    AA1ex Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Sweet I can do that!
  • MauiSue
    MauiSue Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Okay, that is a great idea, to change up the exercise. I also am noticing that some of my MFPeeps are not hydrating enough.
  • 1southernchick
    1southernchick Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Ready, Set, Go!
  • SoChicNow
    Options
    Okay, 3hrs down...3 to go!
  • 1southernchick
    Options
    You're doing a great job! Keep up the good work!
  • pammy502
    Options
    I'm certainly going to try and keep up with the challenge this week. I've done 90 minutes of cardio this week, mostly just elliptical trainer and jogging on the treadmill. Going from doing nothing over the past couple months to this routine will certainly be the shock/change my body needs. Thanks for the encouragement. :glasses:
  • 1southernchick
    Options
    That is great! You should start seeing results soon. Be sure to measure. Sometimes you see the results there when you don't see it on the scale.
  • 1southernchick
    Options
    Sue you are right about the water. I personally try to drink about 100 oz of water a day. It helps flush out the flat. Drink, drink, drink!
  • MauiSue
    Options
    I am happy to say that I have lost 2.5 pounds since beginning this challenge!:happy:
    Being accountable to the group is helping me to be more aware and to make better food choices.
    Mahalo!
  • MauiSue
    Options
    How do I show my ticker?