Braggin!

Options
Oh yea! Just met my first goal! I have lost 31 pounds!
Anyone else have something to brag about!?

Replies

• Joanitude
    Joanitude Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • EweCreekCottage
    EweCreekCottage Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Well I had a NSV on Sunday I put a sweater on that we bought in early August it is a below the but Cardigan with one button at the top- when we bought it my belly stuck out now it hangs closed I was so friggin excited

Congrats OP on meeting your first goal
  • SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Congrats, ladies! I made it through an hour of Zumba class last night :drinker:
  • EweCreekCottage
    Options
    Congrats, ladies! I made it through an hour of Zumba class last night :drinker:

Awesome I bet it was fun too
  • margieyoumans
    margieyoumans Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Great work ladies!
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Woohoo...great work!
  • misslindseylou
    misslindseylou Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, everybody!

Yesterday I went to a job interview, and although the pants I wore were still tight, they weren't as tight as the last time I wore them! Plus I got the job! Woohooo!
  • admnmtpilot
    admnmtpilot Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You guys are rockin' this thang...

I am hoping this week I will meet my Thanksgiving day goal!

Keep it up!!!!
  • Highlanderlover
    Options
    I am hoping to lose 50 pounds by the time christmas gets here! I know it is a long shot, but i think i can do it! LOL
  • pinky_pie
    Options
    I completed 50 minutes of cardio yesterday! Big step for me.
  • whallon
    whallon Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to lose 50 pounds by the time christmas gets here! I know it is a long shot, but i think i can do it! LOL

I have a similar goal! You can do it!!! :) I am nervous for the holiday family dinners coming up, but I am going to just stay focused!!! :)
  • Moe0112
    Moe0112 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    that's awesome!!!! Congrats
  • EweCreekCottage
    Options
    Awesome job, everybody!

Yesterday I went to a job interview, and although the pants I wore were still tight, they weren't as tight as the last time I wore them! Plus I got the job! Woohooo!

congrats on the job

Kuddos to everyone

I had another small victory last night - we have do hickies hangin from the ceiling in the garage to mark where our cars park each time so I was taking out the garbage to the garage last night and dh tried to grab it said let me you have to open the door-- I have to open the door otherwise I am squeezing through sideways and being squished... and gosh dang last night i walked straight through there didn't even turn sideways- freaked me the freak out but yay... I should have taken measurements but they mess with my head