WaTeR wEdNeSdAy!!!!

Options
It's Wednesday which means lets drink up!!! 8oz is a given...what can you do beyond that??? Tell us all about it! Ready...set....GO!!!

Replies

• crazyola26
    crazyola26 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I totally feel like a Hot Chocolate Wednesday... so I'm glad you posted this because I love water and needed a little push to drink water today. :)
  • nursy14
    nursy14 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    i can do this !!!!!
  • Squeeks70
    Squeeks70 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I usually log just the 8 glasses, this one is an easy one for me. I go over all the time. I drink water at work all day (with MIO) and unflavored when I work out! Wish making the right food choices and eating in moderation was just as easy!
    Have a great day everyone!
  • stephyw2001
    stephyw2001 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I will struggle with this one, I always have to tell myself to drink more water. I will try harder today just for this challenge! :-)
  • nklunk
    nklunk Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I usually have 8 drank during work...not counting my workout time or at home. Got this one in the bag for sure:)
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    This one is easy for me too - at least it is at work. I usually get my 8 glasses in no problem. sometimes I put a flavour pack in, but usually I just do it straight up.
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    glug glug glug
  • sed1217
    sed1217 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Got to go to the gym early today, so I'm already halfway through my 80 oz. Going back to work, I'll be sure to drink 16 oz there and then 16 oz before and after dinner.
  • emailcrystalo
    emailcrystalo Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    It's after 2pm and I've only had 40oz!! AHH!! I feel like I'm behind the ball here...time to focus! I've been in a REALLLLLLY long meeting most of the day and that hindered my drinking! DARN work!! BLA! :-) (for the record, I'm shooting for 100oz or more today!)
  • msrootitooti
    msrootitooti Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Got it.. i have had about 90 oz so far today and know i am up for at least 30 more.
  • housewivve
    Options
    I still struggle with water but the past week I've at least had 8 glasses a day and a few days 10! I think I'll make my goal for today 12 glasses of water!
  • alejandragc
    alejandragc Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I love water! it is the only thing I drink!
  • Crookey21
    Crookey21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    i ended with 16 cups/128oz