Weigh-in by tomorrow (or asap) please :] 11/8/2012

Options
Verity1111
Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
Our weigh in is set for 11/8/2012, but weigh in from now to whenever you are able (11/9, etc) xo

For those who forgot or don't have the link saved, this is our worksheet to update our weight:
http://www.editgrid.com/user/verity1111/Lose_5lbs_before_Thanksgiving_Day
Lots of luck everyone!

Replies

• texasaswang
    texasaswang Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I weighed this morning... I'll do it tomorrow, should be down a lb by then.
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    On top of it! ;)
  • Verity1111
    Options
    Some of you are down a lot! I am only down about 2 lbs so far :] I hope it stays off till the 15th Lol. If I can get to 163 I will be OK and 162 I will be happy for sure because I wanted to lose 3 to 5 lbs by Thanksgiving.
  • yaafee
    yaafee Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Time to kick it into gear! I'm excited to work HARD this week and next so that I can have dessert without feeling guilty.
  • Verity1111
    Options
    Time to kick it into gear! I'm excited to work HARD this week and next so that I can have dessert without feeling guilty.
    Me too! I want to start Jillian Michaels again (I couldnt handle it previously) or try P90x and add it to my routine to tone. xo I'm currently at around 163.5 (I up and down a few oz)
  • smoodgelly
    smoodgelly Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Been off piste! Well done to everyone else, I had a few busy days with work, was feeling ill & I ended up loading on carbs as was too tired & busy to be organised & ended up grabbing easy options:( I know, rubbish excuse but that's life! Damage was up 2lbs but am back on track & overall loss is back to 3lbs now.
    I'm trying to gear myself up for another Jillian, maybe 6w6p. Will join you in encouragement if you like?
  • yaafee
    yaafee Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Joined a group to start 30DS on Monday. Let's do baby weights and all the advanced moves, push ourselves to give 100%.