Too much?

Options
For some reason, 30 day shred level two seemed harder today than it was yesterday. Was it because I didn't eat too much for breakfast, because I wasn't really hungry? Maybe I am just going too hard too soon. Or maybe I am just tired. Anyone else have this problem? Should I try level one for a few more days? Am I overdoing it doing 30 day shred and be fit in 90? be fit is 35 minutes long and 30 day shred is 20. Let me know what you all think! Thanks! Also, sorry for being so pesty , but I figure the more I learn, the better I will be at this when the time comes to leave MFP.

Replies

• Pandasarecool
    Pandasarecool Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • chalky182
    Options
    I am only on level 1 day 8 and I do find that I can kick it's butt one day and the next I'll struggle.
    I do think it's what you feed your body, I find that if I exercise at night then wake up in the morning to do 30DS first thing I'll struggle.
    Just try and listen to your body, I'd continue and maybe allow a rest day once a week and so some lighter exercise in exchange- No more than a day though or you will break the habit!!
  • marinatoch
    marinatoch Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have never got past level 1 so can't really offer an opinion. I find some days easier than others though and guess it could be down to not eating enough before exercising which is likely to make it harder because you effectively are not fuelled up. I read a review in a magazine lately and the 30ds came top for fastest results, I almost skipped today but know that once I miss one I'm on a downward spiral, so I did it and it wasn't too bad and I'm glad I did, but my calves are killing !!
  • Gemmax0902
    Gemmax0902 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I found level 2 to be the worst of all 3, don't think I ever got used to it just stuck it out for the 10 days so I could get past it, maybe not the right thing to do but it worked for me.

Hope this helps a little xx
  • hippy2skippy
    hippy2skippy Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    For me, Level 1 is the hardest, it's all of the jumping jacks and jump rope. For some reason, that kills me more than the planks lol. I think each of our bodies respond differently based on our strengths/weaknesses.
  • Pandasarecool
    Pandasarecool Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    For me, Level 1 is the hardest, it's all of the jumping jacks and jump rope. For some reason, that kills me more than the planks lol. I think each of our bodies respond differently based on our strengths/weaknesses.

The only thing super hard for me is the squats, and lunges and stuff. For some reason, I have extremely weak kegs.