It's the weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekend!! (nearly :)

Replies

• Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Well I have big plans. The non-boyfriend boyfriend is moving in with me and the kids. HUGE step. HUGE.

LMAO .. way to just slide that in there! Woot woot woot woot !!!! I am super excited for you! That is way bigger than huge my love!!!
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Well I have big plans. The non-boyfriend boyfriend is moving in with me and the kids. HUGE step. HUGE.

That's awesome - here's to domestic bliss! I hope you find your new roomie just as fun as I find mine!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member

LMAO .. way to just slide that in there! Woot woot woot woot !!!! I am super excited for you! That is way bigger than huge my love!!!

YAY this is a biggie :bigsmile: Congrats hun
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member

YAY this is a biggie :bigsmile: Congrats hun

whoop whoop
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    My weekend might start early because I see me taking a mental health day tomorrow because I am not dealing well with the BS being shoveled out by work today.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    This weekend will be spent mostly with Rufio! He needs to get his rabies shot, then we have puppy class, then I have volunteering. Next we'll get home and I'll go for a run while he naps (He's still too young to run distances with me). Saturday night we'll be pooped so I'll try and read until bed time.

Sunday morning I volunteer, afterward while Rufio naps I will do my yoga and strength workout. Then I'll probably do some training with him, focusing on his separation anxiety. The rest of the afternoon will be dedicated to chores, feeding my snake and cleaning her tank, and reading.

I f*cking love my life right now.
  • Starzy696
    Starzy696 Posts: 133 Member
    Im trying to find a place and some peeps to watch the UFC fight Saturday night!!
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    My only plan is to go Twilight part 2 with a friend.
  • Lizlicious2187
    Lizlicious2187 Posts: 178 Member
    Going to see Gary Allan at a local country club tomorrow night! Work all day Saturday then hopefully hitting the gym and going skeet shooting on sunday...and maybe a little football thrown in there too :drinker:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Have hot dates for the next 3 days with the same guy! Hmmm, does that mean we are dating?

Sounds like you're very serious to me!! :bigsmile:
  • AnnaPixie
    Monday I am going to visit a few professor and then take my dissertation chair to lunch. He has a large malignant tumor on his heart. It may be the last time I get to see him.

Awwww that's so sad. I've never heard of a heart tumor before. I'm sorry :flowerforyou:

After that, I'm driving to my mom's in Houston. I'll be there until Wednesday morning then driving back to St. Louis to spend thanksgiving with my dad. I originally planned to spend Thanksgiving with mom but she forgot I was coming and booked a trip to my brother's place so she could see her grandson. God my family knows how to make me feel special.

You're special to us at MFP so dont forget to cook a turkey for 1500 peeps !! :bigsmile:
  • AnnaPixie

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!! I think you can stop calling him the NON b/f now Cath!!! :happy: :bigsmile: :laugh:

Good luck!! So happy for you :love:
  • AnnaPixie
    My weekend might start early because I see me taking a mental health day tomorrow because I am not dealing well with the BS being shoveled out by work today.

"mental health day" :laugh: :laugh:
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!! I think you can stop calling him the NON b/f now Cath!!! :happy: :bigsmile: :laugh:

Good luck!! So happy for you :love:

I know. But it still makes me laugh when I call him that. Thank you!!!
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    You're special to us at MFP so dont forget to cook a turkey for 1500 peeps !! :bigsmile:

Thank You, Anna.
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Busy weekend for me......Breaking Dawn part 2 with my sisters and cousin on Fri. night, gymnastics with nieces Sat. morning, helping bf's niece move Sat. afternoon, and then concentrating on baking for Thanksgiving/Christmas, and NOT eating what I bake!! This weekend will mostly be Peanut Butter Balls as they are my sisters' favorite and her birthday falls on Thanksgiving Day this year-so that will be her gift-big pkg of Peanut Butter Balls and might start fudge, or 7 Layer Bars, or choc. chip cookies....or cinnamon chip cookies---sooooo much to do........

Have a fantastic weekend all!
  • Jennifer2387
    I love all the peeps going to see Breaking Dawn!!! woot woot!

Look at you Moe .. peanut butter balls AND Breaking Dawn .. swoooooon!!!!!!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    '

HUGE!!! Congratulations!!!!!

I may mow my front lawn, the gym and clean and do stuff around the house before Turkey day.
  • disneywm76
    disneywm76 Posts: 573 Member
    Nothing too big for me. Will probably have a low key Friday evening with the kids. Then off to swim lessons Saturday morning where I'll have to face hot swim instructor. Then it's house cleaning before a holiday dinner with a group of friends. Sunday will be church and my dad's house in the afternoon. Pretty typical weekend.
  • Jennifer2387
    Nothing too big for me. Will probably have a low key Friday evening with the kids. Then off to swim lessons Saturday morning where I'll have to face hot swim instructor. Then it's house cleaning before a holiday dinner with a group of friends. Sunday will be church and my dad's house in the afternoon. Pretty typical weekend.

Ooooo .. you left him a note if I recall .. what came of that????