Anyone else starting this weekend? Want to team up?

Options
MeDoula
MeDoula Posts: 233 Member
I will be starting my second round on Saturday. It's been a while since I completed my first round. My plan is to eat the recommended amount to give my body the energy it needs. I would love a buddy who's also starting and following the recommendations (please no 1200 cal).

Replies

• missjewl
    missjewl Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I been wanting to restart again... the support will be very helpful! I usually like doing Monday starts but I will start Saturday if that's what you're doing?! If you're up to it we can sorta do a competition sort of thing... what do ya say??

Just so you know I do follow the recommended calorie intake... not no 1200cals.
  • twinksie
    twinksie Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm a little bit behind you both, but I've just finished my second workout. I was keen to get going again, so I started yesterday, rather than waiting for Monday.

I did Insanity about a year ago and only made it through the first month, but the results were good - I firmed up and lost about 7lbs. I'm going to stick to it this time and see it through all the way to day 60!
  • Imaan2012
    Imaan2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I am starting another round of Insanity tomorrow. Finished my first round 3 weeks ago.

Are there others starting Insanity tomorrow as well?
  • charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I'm on first round, 2nd month tomorrow!
  • annacire
    Options
    im starting insanity today (11/26/2012)....im very excited!
  • Jennimeowt714
    Options
    Hi! I just started insanity today (11/26) and i feel super motivated! First time doing it so i would love some buddies... we can help each other stay motivated:smile:
  • Jennimeowt714
    Options
    I am starting another round of Insanity tomorrow. Finished my first round 3 weeks ago.

Are there others starting Insanity tomorrow as well?

How did your first round go?
  • rezn8
    rezn8 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 4 of my 2nd round of Insanity. Diet is currently1500 minimum + additional calories for any workouts.