Where is everyone? :]

Options
Verity1111
Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
I havent seen any activity in a while so I figured I would check up! How is everyone? I ate the equivalent of an entire ordered out 12-14" pizza (lots of cheese! Lol) in the last 2 days and didn't gain any weight lol You?

Replies

• Notyourrevolution
    Notyourrevolution Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Funny - I JUST updated our spreadsheet for my last weigh-in today. I hadn't weighed earlier this week (normally on Mondays) because I was sick and eating terribly. I was happy to post a (very small) loss this AM despite it being TOM!
  • helenld1
    helenld1 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm around :)

Started 30ds yesterday as its coming up to Christmas party dress season plus I have some social events that I have to attend in the next few weeks and I don't want them to derail my and my efforts so if I crack on now I should be fine.

Hope people are doing well and enjoying autumn. :happy:
  • acrynne
    acrynne Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm here! I'm in a crunch time at work.... and that isn't helping the scale. It's not going up, it just isn't moving. But, I am focused on having a great week this week!
  • miadhail
    miadhail Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    this shorty just lost a 2.1lb since the last 2 weeks :):) Oh and I can do three perfect push ups from the toes now hehe. :)
  • helenld1
    Options
    this shorty just lost a 2.1lb since the last 2 weeks :):) Oh and I can do three perfect push ups from the toes now hehe. :)

That is awesome!!
  • SquidVonBob
    SquidVonBob Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Major projects in every single class the last week, and I only got 2.5 hours of sleep last night. = A =

On a lighter note, I lost 2lbs this week and I'm getting really close to onederland!
  • helenld1
    Options
    Major projects in every single class the last week, and I only got 2.5 hours of sleep last night. = A =

On a lighter note, I lost 2lbs this week and I'm getting really close to onederland!

Also awesome...not the lack of sleep bit, the 2lbs loss
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options

Also awesome...not the lack of sleep bit, the 2lbs loss
    I wish I'd lose 2lb a week like I used to. I used to lose 3lbs per week, but I had more time.
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Just checking in to say "hello" and I haven't gotten any taller, no matter how much i eat! :laugh:
  • karjea
    karjea Posts: 16
    Options
    This shorty is still around and logging in! I haven't weighed in yet, but I will Friday night! :)
  • jennyjenn2
    Options
    sorry havent been on here lately...not getting much sleep with the new baby so ive been spending my time wisely..lol,,
    I use the app for my phone and realized i cant see any the group discusions unless on the comp.
    Anyway CONGRATS to you all it looks like you all are staying focused and doing great!
    I havent gained or lost any in the last few weeks but Dr. just cleared me to start exercising again
    so i look foward to seeing more lbs drop :)
    I COULD REALLY USE MORE FRIENDS ON HERE TO HELP HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE AND FOR EXTRA SUPPORT!!
    so please add me :)
  • itswennndy
    Options
    This Shortie is still trudging along. Just had a long Birthday weekend and managed to not gain any weight. I am however struggling with losing these last 15 pounds!!!!
  • miadhail
    miadhail Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Just checking in to say "hello" and I haven't gotten any taller, no matter how much i eat! :laugh:

OMG YOU TOO!?! My height has plateau'd since I was 12... Glad to know you are experiencing it too. Lol :P hehe, would love to get taller though...... :(
  • tabbykat6802
    tabbykat6802 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I've been around here.