My Day One: Redux

Options
We can say I kinda followed IP, except for having problems sticking to it on the weekends, September through October.

Or, we can be honest and say that I half assed followed it with no real drive or motivation.

I just got back from a 2.5 week vacation where I totally threw IP, and all other healthy eating, out the window. In the first few days I gained back 4.5 pounds and maintained that for the duration of the remaining two weeks. So, at least I didn't totally blow it.

But, I did look at those I started IP with and the difference in them from a few months ago to now. And I see the very little progress I made in my half assed attempt with IP.

Here I am again. Only this time, I'm doing it for real.

Tuesday, after I got back from my vaca I weighed in and took my measurements. I'm using these as my new Day 1 starting stats. Here goes:

SW: 235
CW: 229
GW: Healthy looking, maybe, 150ish I have a huge bone structure. Shoulders are broader than my 6' 200lb, built, hubby's

Measurements:
Calf: 17.5"
Thigh: 26.7"
Hips: 45.3"
Waist: 45.1"
Chest: 39.7"
Neck 14.9"
Biceps: 16.9"
Shoulder: 49.4"

I am planning on blogging everyday in my Operation Skinny ***** blog. Feel free to follow along if you'd like (http://aprilsoperationskinny*****.wordpress.com) . Otherwise, I think I'm going to try to update here once a week.

Anyway.

At least after the sad attempt at IP before I have a great handle on what I like and don't like food wise. And I little sneak peek so it's not as scary this time around.

Here goes! My birthday is almost 6 months away, to the day. So, in six months I'd like to have a whole new body, and be comfortably in the mid 100's.

EDIT:
Wait. MFP edits?! the stared out portion of my blog is b i t c h.

srsly guys.

Replies