What are you treating yourself with if you reach your goal?

Options
I am in love with a Henri Bendel handbag I saw online -- but it's $300.00 lol. Ahhh what to do? I <3 this handbag!!! Check out the link!!! http://www.henribendel.com/IT-GIRLS-SHOPPER/24054513450193,default,pd.html?start=3&cgid=shop_handbags_shoulder

**What do you plan on treating yourself with if you reach your goal?? Any NYE outfit ideas or color preference?

Replies

• Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I live in Texas, and I really want a pair of jeans with the sparkly butt. And some new boots, oh and shirt :) Then I'm having my husband take me out!
  • brittyboo07
    brittyboo07 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    hummmm haven't thought about it but probably not right now unless i get something for the apartment. We are renovating an apartment right now so most of our money is going there.
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    I want sparkly butt jeans too! And it's fun to say "sparkly butt jeans"...just sayin!:laugh:
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to new clothes. I don't know if this particular goal will get me there. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
  • ChristieisReady
    ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Well, I don't know about once I reach my FINAL goal, but at the end of my 30 day challenge, I get new dark wash jeans.
  • KamalBhai
    KamalBhai Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    New Clothes.

All my clothes already are loose now. I will giveaway the old ones and purchase all new clothes. :)
  • lqtransformation130
    Options
    Short term goal - bike
    Long term goal - make over
    mini goal 1. 2 new pairs of nike's
    mini goal 2. new mac lip gloss
    mini goal 3. new nike visor
    mini goal 4. new hair doo.
    My mini goals are incentives to develop a habit of
    being consistent with exercising and clean eating!
  • peanutbutterpretzels
    Options
    A NYE party ;)

But in all seriousness, I'll probably buy myself a new pair of shoes. Some sexy heels preferably to wear when I go on dates or to the movies with friends. A new dress would be nice as well though!
  • Avason
    Avason Posts: 37
    Options
    An awesome bottle of 21 year old whiskey!
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who works in the shoe department at nordstrom.... lol so my eyes have many things they want. Not sure which I will get though.

I've been looking at some cute gray flannel wedges (I work with kids) that match my new dark gray and black houndstooth coat I got.
  • lizapettit
    lizapettit Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Well my husband and I are going on a Caribbean cruise for our anniversary in January, so I'll probably need a new bathing suit as most o my things are getting way to big! I REALLY want a high-waisted bottom with a push-up top if that makes sense lol.
  • ErinGBragh
    ErinGBragh Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    My first goal (New Year's): Pair of knee-high boots
    Mid-way goal: Teeth Whitening (I'll probably just get a kit)
    Final: New wardrobe and maybe a weekend away at a B&B with my husband to show it off!
  • cmacphee3
    cmacphee3 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    New clothes that aren't from a thrift store! If I can keep it off for 5 years maybe a tattoo to commemorate it? haha.
  • AyaKara
    AyaKara Posts: 220
    Options
    I'm promising myself three things:

1. A haircut! I want a (straight) bob, but I refuse to get it until I have the body that I want.
    2. A mini photoshoot with myself & the bikini that I bought two years ago . . . I have yet to wear it ;)
    3. A slice of pizza . . . & to bake myself some healthy cheesecake! :heart:
  • hockeydad725
    hockeydad725 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My treat is a new road bike, which I've been thinking about anyway, but I think I'll finally pull the trigger IF I hit the goal!!
  • CAMP30
    CAMP30 Posts: 17
    Options
    I like the idea of incentives. At the end of this challenge I want a hip scarf. Check it out below.
    http://www.lightinthebox.com/dancewear-chiffon-with-88-copper-coins-paillettes-belly-dance-hip-scarf-for-ladies-more-colors_p216874.html
  • erikaaaaaaaa
    erikaaaaaaaa Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hmm, didn't think about treating myself if I reach my challenge goal...

Well, if I reach my goal I will either buy myself this pair of Frye cowboy boots I've been eyeing (assuming I don't get them for xmas ;). If I do get them as a gift, I will... buy myself a NICE new purse.

I would say jeans, but I have no problem just buying them if I need new ones, so it's not really an incentive.

Can't wait to see all our new stuff, y'all!
  • 041jackson
    041jackson Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I had originally planned on buying myself a pair of small diamond earrings, but the more I think about it, the more I want 'exercise / healthy lifestyle' rewards (it just makes sense, right?).

So I'm going to splurge on dance / yoga / swim classes and time with a personal trainer, once I build up my endurance AND hit 1/2 goal weight! :)
  • jelbelle2013
    Options
    Right now I'm holding new home decor over my head. Just got a new place and I'm so antsy to make it pretty!
  • MonicaWillian
    MonicaWillian Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    A gym near me just started offering Barre classes and some other really great workout classes. If i can stay consistent for the next 6 weeks I am going to purchase a membership to the new gym an upgrade from my little apartment gym!