Hello ladies

Options
I have joined this group because I believe in having people to both challenge you and support you is a great way to start. Thank you mrs jones for your iniative, and well done on your weight loss up to now. I have been a yoyo for years and was doing very well until I got a back injury, however now I need to get back on track and do as much as I can especially because the weight affects my back. Good luck to all of you.

I will post some of the methods I am using to reach my goal and look forward to hearing yours.

Replies

• La_dolce_vita_222
    Options
    Thanks and good luck to you too! I am sure if we motivate each other - at the end of 90 days, we'll reach our targets! I'm already feeling cheerful!
  • Jof2013
    Jof2013 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi I hope to find success with this challenge.
  • LizzyMacD
    Options
    Hi all. I have just hit the wall of reality today. Lots of false starts so I need support from others to help me stay motivated. As I gain strength I want to pass that on to others with their journey. Feels great just admitting that. Let's go together
  • shellyray05
    Options
    I'm right there with you! Let's do this :)
  • mrsjones30
    Options
    Hi, nice to meet you, I want to thank you for join me in this challenge i hope that i can bring to you all that you need, so sit back enjoy the ride cause this is not only going to help you to lose the weight were going to have fun doing so.....
  • mrsjones30
    Options
    You will, thanks for join my group I hope i can bring you all that you need....were going to have fun doing this so let get it jumping
  • mrsjones30
    Options
    thank you for join, I hope i can bring you all that you need.... were going to have fun with this...