yes, its another w5d3 story.

Options
So amazed! Can't believe I lived through that. I convinced my younger brother to go out for a run with me, and I'm lucky I did. Had he not been there, I'm pretty sure I'd have walked for minimum of a minute or two at the half way point. So excited to have that behind me and at least a couple of days of intervals before going back to some crazy long run like that again! haha.. Have fun out there!

Replies

• babeinthemoon
    babeinthemoon Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    So proud of you! I did mine today too!! I walked for 3 paces, because I had to get my phone back in it's spot (i checked my time), but otherwise I ran the whole darn thing. Well, more like racewalked at the end, but I did it! :)
  • xtrout
    xtrout Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Great job both of you.
  • SueMGordon
    Options
    Well done! There is a huge sense of achievement having done it isn't there? In comparison next week seems much less daunting.

I did mine and achieved it at the first attempt today. Shame about the shoe lace that was flapping around for most of it as it had worked itself lose. I was too stubborn to stop and fix it. Bring on my first pair of running shoes, which should be here within a week.