Starting Month 2

Options
OMGoodness. I just started month 2 about 1 week ago, however I took a break to recover for my APFT. I plan to hop back on it tomorrow. It's a rough program, but it has contributed to me loosing a net of 18 pounds. When my workout partner returns from mission we are going to incorporate weight training in again. In month 1 I did two work outs a day and it was killer. I'll have to do the same for month 2 if I'm going to shed these last 20 pounds.

Replies

• rhoades716
    Options
    I am glad to hear you are getting such great results with Insanity. How were you able to do two workouts a day? I tried the Plyometric Cardio Circuit last week just to see how the program worked and that was killer! I had a hard time pulling on my socks for the next 2 days lol.

Once again great job! Lets all push play and push each other!

Adam
  • Brittany_lhs
    Options
    Wow! Great weight loss and great motivation for me! I don't think I could do 2 a day though, I'm barely walking after 1 lol. I am in Month 1 Week 2. I was curious what kinds of calorie intake is everyone on?

Keep up the good work!!
  • raven0314
    Options
    I am glad to hear you are getting such great results with Insanity. How were you able to do two workouts a day? I tried the Plyometric Cardio Circuit last week just to see how the program worked and that was killer! I had a hard time pulling on my socks for the next 2 days lol.

Once again great job! Lets all push play and push each other!

Adam

It wasn't easy. I used a supplement to give me energy. But I was sore and I modified my workouts to accomodate my fitness level at the time. I still motify my workout, sometimes I can't jump and other times the push-ups are too hard. I don't give up and I keep pushing myself.
  • raven0314
    Options
    Wow! Great weight loss and great motivation for me! I don't think I could do 2 a day though, I'm barely walking after 1 lol. I am in Month 1 Week 2. I was curious what kinds of calorie intake is everyone on?

Keep up the good work!!

I don't keep count of my calories. I try to keep account of what's on my plate, protein, veggies and fruit and some carbs. I drink lots of water and don't deprive myself of what I want. I just eat it in moderation and not everyday.