Just started 11/13/2012

Options
I know, I started on a tuesday. :) Just looking for some feedback from anyone on this board on success, struggles and what to expect. Is everyone following her meal plan? I am a registered nurse at a doctor's office and constantly have reps bringing in junk. I have asked a few of them if they are going to bring anything in, to bring in healthy items. We will see how this goes. Any support would be awesome. Feel free to add me. Thanks.

Kelli

Replies

• MelissaOnPurpose
    MelissaOnPurpose Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with starting on a Tuesday! ;) The point is that you STARTED!!! Now you've just gotta commit to staying the course. I find that to be the hardest part. I have only worked out once this week (and it's week 7!!)...I just REALLLLLLLY need to get up early, get my workout done, and be set for the day. What time do you work out??
  • ndnmomma
    ndnmomma Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you, I think you will love it I know I do. I've done P90X, two rounds of Insanity, and this one is by far my favorite. It is taking me a while to get the moves down, but if you learn the basics its pretty much the same...fire starter fire starter I woould do this several times because it does help. Feel free to add me if you like tomorrow is the last day in week two for me..I also started on Tuesday :)
  • dreamsofpsilocybin
    Options
    I started on a Tuesday! I did it so I could have Thursdays as my rest days so I can hang out with my friend who is always off work on Thursdays. I'm doing the Prep Schedule right now and when I finish that up, I'm gonna tackle the 20 week schedule. Good luck and just remember - even if you're not physically seeing any changes, just keep going. =)
  • kelmax
    kelmax Posts: 55
    Options
    Nothing wrong with starting on a Tuesday! ;) The point is that you STARTED!!! Now you've just gotta commit to staying the course. I find that to be the hardest part. I have only worked out once this week (and it's week 7!!)...I just REALLLLLLLY need to get up early, get my workout done, and be set for the day. What time do you work out??

I typically workout at night. Not real motivated in the morning. :)
  • kelmax
    kelmax Posts: 55
    Options
    I started on a Tuesday! I did it so I could have Thursdays as my rest days so I can hang out with my friend who is always off work on Thursdays. I'm doing the Prep Schedule right now and when I finish that up, I'm gonna tackle the 20 week schedule. Good luck and just remember - even if you're not physically seeing any changes, just keep going. =)

No changes is when I typically give up. lol I am going to keep going.
  • kelewis
    kelewis Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I started on the 13th as well! Loving it!
  • emchandler26
    Options
    I started round 3 about 2 weeks ago! TurboFire is by far my favorite!!!

If you need any help or just want to share the good and the bad, please friend me!!! I'm always looking
    for more Turbo friends! I went from a size 18 to a size 12 almost a 10! 25+ lbs GONE!!! My success story is
    on the Success Story forum page!

How are the workouts going for everyone? Anyone have a favorite workout or song??

Send me a friend request! :) Have a great day!!