IN TEN DAYS..THE WORLD WILL CHANGE

Options
2»

Replies

• Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    TRying to get a Platinum Trophy in Borderlands 2 before the Wii U hits. 4 MORE DAYS!!!!
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Managed to pre-order one on Target.com tonight in a bundle w/ Mario Bros U for $370, not the deluxe version, but ah well.

Going to sit on it as a potential XMas gift for my son.
  • Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Genem....I hear ya. I already sold mines in person. I had several to spare, and my neighbors gobbled them up for $500. They offered that since they knew that they were for eBay. Nice neighbors to know I was trying to make money and offered it up front. NO eBay hassles!!! Now if Sunday could already get here..........

Has anyone seent he IGN reviews for the games? So far, I haven't seen anything lower than a 8 on the games.
  • DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    I am not a console gamer... I find the graphics and game play to be far too inferior usually. But split-screen multiplayer games for consoles are totally worth it for a fun night with friends.
  • saracatherine89
    saracatherine89 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Like other posters before me have said, I think I will wait until there are more games out to buy this console. I am scared of how expensive those damn controllers will be. I am hoping for a Mario Kart, Zelda, Mario Party, Super Mario Galaxy and a Donkey Kong title for this console.
  • Genem30
    Genem30 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Well, I have an 8GB model showing up today, but still holding out on 2 orders from Best Buy and Walmart on 32GB ones, which is clearly the better deal. I don't even know why Nintendo bothered with the 8GB model, and the only reason I'm getting on is as a fallback in case I don't get the 32GB model before Xmas.