What are you treating yourself with if you reach your goal?

I am in love with a Henri Bendel handbag I saw online -- but it's $300.00 lol. Ahhh what to do? I <3 this handbag!!! Check out the link!!! http://www.henribendel.com/IT-GIRLS-SHOPPER/24054513450193,default,pd.html?start=3&cgid=shop_handbags_shoulder

**What do you plan on treating yourself with if you reach your goal?? Any NYE outfit ideas or color preference?

Replies

• Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    I live in Texas, and I really want a pair of jeans with the sparkly butt. And some new boots, oh and shirt :) Then I'm having my husband take me out!
  • brittyboo07
    brittyboo07 Posts: 109 Member
    hummmm haven't thought about it but probably not right now unless i get something for the apartment. We are renovating an apartment right now so most of our money is going there.
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    I want sparkly butt jeans too! And it's fun to say "sparkly butt jeans"...just sayin!:laugh:
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    I'm looking forward to new clothes. I don't know if this particular goal will get me there. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
  • ChristieisReady
    ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member
    Well, I don't know about once I reach my FINAL goal, but at the end of my 30 day challenge, I get new dark wash jeans.
  • KamalBhai
    KamalBhai Posts: 79 Member
    New Clothes.

All my clothes already are loose now. I will giveaway the old ones and purchase all new clothes. :)
  • Short term goal - bike
    Long term goal - make over
    mini goal 1. 2 new pairs of nike's
    mini goal 2. new mac lip gloss
    mini goal 3. new nike visor
    mini goal 4. new hair doo.
    My mini goals are incentives to develop a habit of
    being consistent with exercising and clean eating!
  • A NYE party ;)

But in all seriousness, I'll probably buy myself a new pair of shoes. Some sexy heels preferably to wear when I go on dates or to the movies with friends. A new dress would be nice as well though!
  • Avason
    Avason Posts: 37
    An awesome bottle of 21 year old whiskey!
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,099 Member
    I have a friend who works in the shoe department at nordstrom.... lol so my eyes have many things they want. Not sure which I will get though.

I've been looking at some cute gray flannel wedges (I work with kids) that match my new dark gray and black houndstooth coat I got.
  • lizapettit
    lizapettit Posts: 166 Member
    Well my husband and I are going on a Caribbean cruise for our anniversary in January, so I'll probably need a new bathing suit as most o my things are getting way to big! I REALLY want a high-waisted bottom with a push-up top if that makes sense lol.
  • ErinGBragh
    ErinGBragh Posts: 183 Member
    My first goal (New Year's): Pair of knee-high boots
    Mid-way goal: Teeth Whitening (I'll probably just get a kit)
    Final: New wardrobe and maybe a weekend away at a B&B with my husband to show it off!
  • cmacphee3
    cmacphee3 Posts: 278 Member
    New clothes that aren't from a thrift store! If I can keep it off for 5 years maybe a tattoo to commemorate it? haha.
  • AyaKara
    AyaKara Posts: 220
    I'm promising myself three things:

1. A haircut! I want a (straight) bob, but I refuse to get it until I have the body that I want.
    2. A mini photoshoot with myself & the bikini that I bought two years ago . . . I have yet to wear it ;)
    3. A slice of pizza . . . & to bake myself some healthy cheesecake! :heart:
  • hockeydad725
    hockeydad725 Posts: 86 Member
    My treat is a new road bike, which I've been thinking about anyway, but I think I'll finally pull the trigger IF I hit the goal!!
  • CAMP30
    CAMP30 Posts: 17
    I like the idea of incentives. At the end of this challenge I want a hip scarf. Check it out below.
    http://www.lightinthebox.com/dancewear-chiffon-with-88-copper-coins-paillettes-belly-dance-hip-scarf-for-ladies-more-colors_p216874.html
  • erikaaaaaaaa
    erikaaaaaaaa Posts: 155 Member
    Hmm, didn't think about treating myself if I reach my challenge goal...

Well, if I reach my goal I will either buy myself this pair of Frye cowboy boots I've been eyeing (assuming I don't get them for xmas ;). If I do get them as a gift, I will... buy myself a NICE new purse.

I would say jeans, but I have no problem just buying them if I need new ones, so it's not really an incentive.

Can't wait to see all our new stuff, y'all!
  • 041jackson
    041jackson Posts: 36 Member
    I had originally planned on buying myself a pair of small diamond earrings, but the more I think about it, the more I want 'exercise / healthy lifestyle' rewards (it just makes sense, right?).

So I'm going to splurge on dance / yoga / swim classes and time with a personal trainer, once I build up my endurance AND hit 1/2 goal weight! :)
  • Right now I'm holding new home decor over my head. Just got a new place and I'm so antsy to make it pretty!
  • MonicaWillian
    MonicaWillian Posts: 7 Member
    A gym near me just started offering Barre classes and some other really great workout classes. If i can stay consistent for the next 6 weeks I am going to purchase a membership to the new gym an upgrade from my little apartment gym!
  • If I can fit it into my budget, joining the gym. If not a new pair of jeans.
  • divacat80
    divacat80 Posts: 299 Member
    If I reach my goal I plan on going out to dinner to an italian restaurant i've been wanting to go to for a couple of months.

And i'll start saving for my new and very much needed spring and summer wardrobe! I need all sorts of clothes!!!
  • lauriem1966
    lauriem1966 Posts: 134 Member
    I'm heading out to Phoenix in January so I will treat myself with smaller clothes. Clothes are the best reward :)
  • If I make my goal, I'm buying a new dress!!! And what the heck, some heels to go with it!! Just for NYE! Even if I do just stay home with my baby :)
  • sofia10811
    sofia10811 Posts: 23 Member
    For my NYE goal, probably nothing. For my final goal - a LV handbag that I've been wanting for ages.
  • brittyboo07
    brittyboo07 Posts: 109 Member
    I hope i have to get a new pair of jeans by then! Maybe a few other clothing items as well!
  • fryingpanofdoom
    fryingpanofdoom Posts: 19 Member
    I'm going to get some new workout clothes! I'd like fitted capris and some new tank tops. My current ones are serviceable, but kind of old and will be looking pretty yucky by the time I lose 10 more pounds.
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    I wanted to buy a dress from Pyramid Collection because I reached my goal of being able to order the size I wanted (for that purchase I decided I would not consider ordering it in anything above Large which is a 14 in their sizing grid), actually, I can order it in a smaller size than my goal :smokin: . Problem is the dress is $85 and now I don't want to spend that kind of money on myself....:explode: These are the issues I face. at 180 I was supposed to treat myself to ordering another box of cntacts, still wearing the glasses because I can't bring myself to spend the money on something that is not a necessity. When I need clothes that fit, I trade in the old for new and have been recycling through Good Will and our other thrift store so I can spend $2 on a pair of pants instead of $20... BUT I did go out on a date night with the hubs the other night...

My problem: I always find an excuse why spending the money on me is frivolous but to spend it on something for the hubs, kids, or an activity for us to enjoy together is a little less guilty-trip causing...

So my prize will probably be taking the fam out to eat at our local Ma & Pa joint for dinner. I'm lame that way. :embarassed:
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    I'm heading out to Phoenix in January so I will treat myself with smaller clothes. Clothes are the best reward :)

TAKE ME!!!! I want to go see my friends we recently moved there. I will fit nicely in a semi large luggage container... I won't mind going in the cargo hold LOL I will even pay the baggage check costs :wink: :laugh:
  • Dementedllama
    Dementedllama Posts: 177 Member
    A shiny belly button piercing to go with my flat and toned tummy. :)