Is it just me, or is this getting tougher in the cold?

Options
helyg
helyg Posts: 675 Member
Aside from the fact that I just want to eat cake washed down with hot chocolate...

Going out in the sleet to get to the swimming pool last night was not fun. Walking to work and back when it is dull and cold is not fun. Getting up at 6am on dark mornings to do a workout is not fun.

Anyone else feel they'd rather be drawing the curtains and cosying up on the sofa with a DVD box set rather than burning some calories? My motivation seems to be fading with the the hours of daylight.

Replies

• kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Its not just you, I got up at 5am yesterday, even though I didn't have to, to try and convince myself to do an exercise DVD of some description. Didn't even go into the room with the DVD player...
  • helyg
    Options
    Glad its not just me!

I need a serious kick up the bum to keep going at the moment.
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    please kick mine whilst you are at it!
  • gabbyrockerwebb
    gabbyrockerwebb Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    i drink hot chocolate nearly every night, if you get options hot chocolate, it is only 40 calories per a mug and u use 3 teaspoons of it, and stir with boiling water add no milk or sugar and it warms your cockles.
  • helyg
    Options
    I don't like Options, I find it too artificial tasting. I've been drinking the Cadbury's Highlights one which is slightly better, but still isn't as good as the Aztec hot chocolate and a chocolate brownie at my favourite cafe :frown: