Share your favorite motivational quote.

Options
My favorite motivational quote are:

“Winning is not a sometime thing, it is an all the time thing. You don’t do things right once in a while…you do them right all the time.” ~Vince Lombardi

“Once a man has made a commitment to a way of life, he puts the greatest strength in the world behind him. It’s something we call heart power. Once a man has made this commitment, nothing will stop him short of success.” ~Vince Lombardi

I have many favorite quotes -- These are the two that stands out for this challenge.

Replies

• cmacphee3
    cmacphee3 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I've been big on those exercise quotes you find on Pinterest. I will look for some reason quotes later, but for now I like these ones the best right now.

If you are tired of starting over, don't quit.

You can feel sore tomorrow, or you can feel sorry tomorrow.

There are seven days in a week, and someday isn't one of them.

People who say it cannot be done, should not interrupt those who are doing it.

Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.

Losing weight is hard. Maintaining weight is hard. Staying overweight is hard. Choose your hard.

I will keep my eyes open for real quotes today :D
  • cjosenga
    cjosenga Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. -Jim Ryun
  • ellabelle0310
    ellabelle0310 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    “Put all excuses aside and remember this: YOU are capable.” ~Zig Ziglar

“Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.” ~Mark Victor Hansen
  • JDavis352
    JDavis352 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Not sure where i've read these or who has said them but "You don't have to be great to start, but to be great you must first start" and "The only real obstacle that stands in your way is yourself"
  • JDavis352
    JDavis352 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    “Put all excuses aside and remember this: YOU are capable.” ~Zig Ziglar

“Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.” ~Mark Victor Hansen
    I love these quotes. Thanks for sharing them.
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up! - Emmanuel Sanders #88
  • claramay66
    claramay66 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    "Sweat For The Health Of It"
  • letobot
    letobot Posts: 205
    Options
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do." Elenore Roosevelt
    "Do or do not, there is no try."- Yoda
  • RainbootsToBikinis
    RainbootsToBikinis Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you
    train like a beast, look like a beauty
    When you feel like giving up, think about why you started

FIT > Skinny
  • dawnp1833
    dawnp1833 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Six weeks from now, you'll wish you had started today.

Which for this challenge should be Six weeks from now you'll be glad you started today!
  • nadinab
    nadinab Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Listen closely: the only time it's too late to change yourself is when you're dead. Until then, you're simply making excuses and lying to yourself.
  • VanitaD
    Options
    It's not just a daydream if you decide to make it your life. - Train
  • Its_My_Time
    Its_My_Time Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Make time for yourself, YOUR WORTH IT!
  • HaylzNZ
    HaylzNZ Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have too many favourite quotes, I have them everywhere.

The 3 currently on my desk at work (my second, almost first, home) are:

“If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.” -Proverb
    "It always seems impossible until its done.” — Nelson Mandela.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results" - Einstein.