What is your favorite junk food?

Options
My favorite is chips! I swear if there were no chips in the world I would have no weight issues! My favorites are hot cheetos and funyuns!

Replies

• daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    My favorite is cookies, preferably chocolate chip. I have a bad habit of dunking them in coffee or milk. I know this grosses alot of people out but there is something comforting about it to me. I also love cheesecake but thankfully can't eat alot of that at one time because it is so rich!!
  • janehlansing
    Options
    Anything that is salty... chips .... andy cap hot fries french fries.

(who is really pissed off b/c she wants to eat everything)

Jane
  • klkutz1405
    klkutz1405 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My weakness is sweets. Especially baked goods: pies, cakes, cupcakes, etc. Yummy!
  • crissy97
    crissy97 Posts: 277
    Options
    wow, reading that made my mouth water... my main weakness is CHOCLATE LOLLIES CHIPS FRENCH FRIES GRAVY and MY POPS COOKING yummy ( my pops cooking is mainly carbs)
  • fatsheet
    fatsheet Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    ice cream... rawrrr...

i've asked repeatedly for whoever is doing the grocery to NOT buy it, but alas, it always finds its way back into the fridge, and ergo, in my stomach.

in terms of sweets like lollies and biscuits, what i'm doing now is... if i see it, i'll put it back in the pantry - pronto.. don't stare at it for more than 5 secs, just grab it and put it back on the shelf, and shut the cupboard door, otherwise i get weak and i let my fingers do the talking instead of my brain.
  • Sarah0237
    Sarah0237 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi,

My favorite junk food is potato chips and hot corn chips. I can't seem to stop eating them. I eat a small bag of potato chips at least twice a day. Yummy! :drinker:
  • ChefAlexis
    ChefAlexis Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Ben&Jerrys's Ice Cream..hands down my favorite junk food. Lately, I'll only treat myself to some every three weeks or so....but...I'm still looking for a way around consuming the whole pint.....the smaller mini sizes annoy me!
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    I probably have more than a few "junk food" favorites, but I'll start with the most current, and daily eating one. Doritos:love::love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: Nacho Cheese is my fav, but I can eat any of them. Right now, I'm not doing too too much to curb the craving. I'm trying to work on it though!:flowerforyou:
  • INEEDACCOUNTABILITY
    Options
    Yep sweets any kind. I love to bake and now since it is so cold out i want to bake all the time. I will binge eat and eat like 10 cookies and dunk them all in milk. My favorite thing to make right now is these flourless peanut butter cookes that only contain peanut butter, sugar and an egg.. and i put a half a scoop of vanilla protein powder in them to make me feel less guilty but when i eat 10 the guilt is there anyway..LOL
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I LOVE SWEETS CHOCOLATE AND JUST ANYTHING SWEET!!! SALTY PEANUTS CHIPS AND PIZZA!!!!!!
  • leyvad
    leyvad Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    RUSSELL STOVER PECAN DELIGHTS!!!!!!!
  • tjchisholm
    tjchisholm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My favorite junk food is candy...Haribo Gummi Bears, Mike & Ike's, Russell Stover Roman Nugats (although I only get these at Christmas). Sometimes cookies, but I have to be in the mood. And ice cream is my absolute favorite so I try not to buy it so it's not in the house.
  • tjchisholm
    tjchisholm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter cookies, they're one of my favorites. Does the recipe you mention without flour really taste good?