Week II Check-In

Options
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

Here we are.... at Week II! I hope that everyone is doing well and still participating. Keep updating your Fit & Fabulous Visual boards so that you stay on track for this week. Also, Thanksgiving is this week and if you didn't catch our "Morning Coffee Fitspiration" over on Facebook at Fit & Fabulous Sisters, then here is a re-post of it.

REPOST: "~Morning Coffee Fitspiration~ "Discipline is the fuel of achievement"-Unknown.

DISCIPLINE! DISCIPLINE! We recommend eating really clean today through Wednesday and add 30 mins of cardio to your normal routine (i.e. 20 mins of cardio planned then do 50mins/only weights planned no cardio then do 30 mins of cardio after weights). We are trying to prepare you for Thanksgiving."

Sound advice, challengers!! Today is the day to start preparing mentally and physically for Thanksgiving and for all of the Thanksgiving leftovers. So be sure to get your minds right because it may be a challenge for some of you.

Also, feel free to post your "Week One" updates in this "topic".... I'd love to hear from all of you :smile:

~Kris

Replies

• Momwasix
    Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Well last week i was 194.0 as of today
    I'm 187.Yea I'm so amaze at how just by
    changing up the eating and consistent
    workouts really play a part. The most
    important part was the eating. Eating
    healthy 80 of the time will allow room for
    the other stuff in moderation.
  • MissKris2234
    Options
    So true!!! Nutrition is key!!! Good job :smile: !!!!
  • VirtuousVal
    VirtuousVal Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Also, feel free to post your "Week One" updates in this "topic".... I'd love to hear from all of you :smile:

~Kris

REPOST:

My 1st week progress report!

I am celebrating my 1st BIG Victory on my "Healthier Lifestyle" Journey! *Throws ConFetti everywhere* I overcame my 1st Plateau! Those last 2 lbs took forever to come off! Here I come ONEderland! My goal is to be under 200 lbs by 12/31!

Thank you luv for your encouragement and weight loss suggestions from the Food Ideas. I enjoyed the scallops that you sugessted! I am gonna make them a more regular meal from now on, if the $ is in my Food Budget!

The Workouts that you suggested has helped me lose my 1st 20#'s & 39" inches!

I bought on amazon, a Exercise ball & another 8 lb weight, so I'd have 2 instead of only 1! ( I've been using to do my squats by putting the ball behind my back up against a wall and rolling it down my back to do my squats. It is so much more support & easier to do squats but still get the effectiveness). I've been kinda of doing a HIIT by starting out with stretching, the jump on my BowFlex Tread Climber for 5 min, then jump off to do squats, then back on my BowFlex, then jump off, then on the ball again for some arms like butterfly press, extensions, etc. Then kool down with a long stretch! I also bought me a Wii Fit Plus...I haven't tried it out yet though!
  • maryl02
    Options
    Still going strong! Hit another mini goal the end of last week. I'm kind of at a stand still with the weight loss. But, that's what I do....not discouraged at all! I'm still going strong!!
  • Susantuti
    Susantuti Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Well last week i was 194.0 as of today
    I'm 187.Yea I'm so amaze at how just by
    changing up the eating and consistent
    workouts really play a part. The most
    important part was the eating. Eating
    healthy 80 of the time will allow room for
    the other stuff in moderation.

Good Job!
  • MissKris2234
    Options
    Awwwwwwwwwwwww, ladies.... my eyes got kind of hot while reading your updates :sad: (happy tears)!!! I'm soooooo proud of everyone!!! Keep up the GOOD work :happy: !!!!!!!
  • Momwasix
    Options
    Well we have a great leader :)
  • MissKris2234
    Options
    Well thank YOU!!!!! And... I hope that you ladies don't mind but I bragged about you-all on my FACEBOOK "Fit & Fabulous Sisters" Fanpage.

You can check it out on the fanpage wall or in the NOTES section under "Hard Work Pays Off: Week One updates from my "8-Week Challenge" challengers" :wink:

~Kris
  • Momwasix
    Options
    No not at all i feel like a celebrity.