Options
Monday: Workout 7
Tuesday: Workout 8
Wednesday: Cardio 2
Thursday: Workout 7
Friday: Workout 8
Saturday: Cardio 2
Sunday: Rest

It's pretty quiet over here so just thought I'd do a little roll call. Did workout 7 this morning and it felt rough for some reason. I am really tired these days so maybe that's the culprit. Either way, still going strong and not missed a workout yet. I am REALLY focusing on my diet this week (and until the end). I feel that that is my real need to improve area.

How is everyone else getting on?

Scarlet

Replies

• SciRice
    SciRice Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm still at it. I was so proud of myself for staying with it last week while on my cruise....Worked out everyday! I think I need to focus on diet as well...I have not lost many pounds but the inches are melting away. I look good in my skinny jeans...LOL I'm going to do a weight and measurement check on Wed BEFORE the holidays...:tongue:
  • 3under2
    3under2 Posts: 133
    Options
    Woot woot! Bye bye week 7 and 8! On to week s 9/10 ... haven't viewed those yet but I hope I live to tell the tale.

Have a nice weekend ladies!

Scarlet
  • Jovan0609
    Jovan0609 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm still sticking with the program too but I will be honest that today was only my third day this week so next week is going to be tough with limited rest days. I have noticed how strong I've gotten....I'm actually doing the lifted leg push ups. Crazy!! I'm also proud to announce that I actually weighed in after Thanksgiving and lost 1.2 pounds. Finally broke my plateau. :-D

So I guess sometimes your metabolism needs a calorie overload to jump start it. Who would have thought?

Stay encouraged ladies!