update

Options
selig0730
selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
How is everyone doing over the past couple weeks...i have lost 4.5 pounds in this round and is doing pretty good..had my ups and down but overall its been great over the past couple weeks

Replies

• stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    WtG on the loss. I struggled the first few weeks, so I am only down half a pound net. But the key is I kept logging in, I didn't bail out. I am committed to this through the holiday season. I want to start the new year sober and skinny!
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'm right back where I started. After surgery in Sept and now bronchitis for Nov I've not really been able to get much exercise in for 2 months so I kept losing and gaining the same couple of lbs. But I seem to be stable and back on my way down now, just need to get through Thanksgiving.....ugh!
    Great job on your losses!
  • hairsprayhon
    hairsprayhon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Hi, this session I am down 5 pounds. I am excited because that now means that I AM NOT OBESE, I know that I am still overweight and that I still have a way to go before I get to my goal. But I am thrilled that when i read the statistics about the % of people who are obese, I will not be one of them.
    Remember Thanksgiving is one day, my plan is to make sure that I get plenty of exercise this week, drink lots of water and remember that the taste of anything is best in the first two bites. And for me, the danger of wine with dinner is not in the calories in the wine, but after two glasses of wine, I lose interest in making healthy eating decisions. So one glass of wine for me.
    What is your plan to get through this week?
  • tinyjaz
    tinyjaz Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I have had so many ups and downs, but have lost 7lbs this round.:smile:
  • pjrbs
    pjrbs Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Into the homestretch. Down 12 pounds. Put an extra effort into this round as the holidays are quickly approaching. My non stop food filled get togethers begin this Tuesday and continue to Jan 3rd. Yikes..
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    i gained what i lossed so now im only up a half a pound this round
  • Amber50lbsDown
    Amber50lbsDown Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I havnt lost anything, but I guess its good that I havnt gained. The best thing Ive learned through all this is how to eat!!!!!! I can maintain so I guess thats a good thing lol
    I know that Its impossible for me to lose at this point unless I exercise because Im deff not going to starve myself to get there.
  • pjrbs
    pjrbs Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Ended the challenge 14 pounds down (over 7 weeks).

The holiday parties ( ie food fests ) have begun with another tonight. So if I am anywhere near this weight (within 3-5 pounds on Jan 5th, I will be thrilled)