Isagenix Support

Options
lucy529
lucy529 Posts: 127 Member
Began Isagenix and am on day 18 have been doing good so far but would be nice to talk to other people that are doing it too

Replies

• SusieSonshine
    SusieSonshine Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Are you on Facebook? There is a support group on there called Spring Cleansing. There are actually TONS of Isa FB support groups!!
  • lucy529
    Options
    yep i am am going to look into it thanks, i kinda wanted to keep it out of fb though there are things that i don't want people to know and this is one of them, if you know what i mean thanks though
  • SusieSonshine
    Options
    It's a private group, so no one will know, except people whoa are using Isa!!!
  • SusieSonshine
    Options
    who
  • lucy529
    Options
    well then sign me up LOL i am so happy that i decided to get Isagenix it really is a life change and i love that i am able to see and feel the results so fast it motivates me to keep going and like you said am in it for life
  • ChristinaDawn7
    ChristinaDawn7 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've had pretty good results in the past on the Isagenix 30 day challenge. It's been a long time since I've done it, so I'm starting a modified 30 day challenge. By modified I mean that I will still eat Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner, but follow the plan on the other days. Today is Day 1 for me and I already have more energy. I was pretty hungry in the afternoon though, so I need to space my snacks out better.
  • SusieSonshine
    Options
    Yep!! Make sure you plan your meals out so that you have something every 2-3 hours and drink half your body weight in ounces of water, throughout the day!! Congrats on the re-start of your journey!!!
  • TrishaCisneros
    TrishaCisneros Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I am also doing a "modified" version of the 30 day this second time around. so far so good. I wish you the best of luck. Isagenix is amazing :)
  • SusieSonshine
    Options
    I am also doing a "modified" version of the 30 day this second time around. so far so good. I wish you the best of luck. Isagenix is amazing :)

It's good to mix it up! For Thanksgiving, I made all the normal foods and ate them all. However, we've been organic, non-GMO, gluten-free for a long time and so all of our feast was perfectly aligned with the Isa system! Overall, as far as food goes, it was pretty much a normal Isa day!! I don't see any reason to gain during the holidays if we use moderation! I'm going to make fudge for Christmas and not pig out on it, and add it to my diary even if it makes me go way over on my daily cals! Accountability and moderation is the key to success!

Shakes are actually something my family and I have been doing for years, since we've all been into bodybuilding. Isa makes the BEST!! LOVE this nutrition addition!!!
  • TrishaCisneros
    TrishaCisneros Posts: 171 Member
    Options

It's good to mix it up! For Thanksgiving, I made all the normal foods and ate them all. However, we've been organic, non-GMO, gluten-free for a long time and so all of our feast was perfectly aligned with the Isa system! Overall, as far as food goes, it was pretty much a normal Isa day!! I don't see any reason to gain during the holidays if we use moderation! I'm going to make fudge for Christmas and not pig out on it, and add it to my diary even if it makes me go way over on my daily cals! Accountability and moderation is the key to success!

Shakes are actually something my family and I have been doing for years, since we've all been into bodybuilding. Isa makes the BEST!! LOVE this nutrition addition!!!

Yeah, I actually did not go over on Thanksgiving. I was really surprised. For Christmas, my family usually does crab chiopino and salad Christmas eve and ham on Christmas. The only thing that may give me problems is the sweets, but I am pretty sure I won't go over too much. If I do, oh well. Like you said, accountability and moderation!!

I also love the shakes and the way you can add things to them or have them alone. I am a huge fan of the french vanilla.