i still havent started!

Options
no, not my period... ;)

anywho, i did some insane weight training on sunday and my legs and butt hate me. i can barely sit down much less start doing side lunges or squat presses...

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighhhhh

Replies

• annamtrx
    annamtrx Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Don't feel badly. I got the flu yesterday just about lunchtime, and didn't start yesterday, either. For obvious reasons. I don't even think I'll be past the nausea enough to start tonight, so I'll be starting Wednesday, and two days behind. So you're not alone.
  • iFeelBrandNew
    iFeelBrandNew Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    i just dont want people to go off and forget about me, or think that im not going to do it! because i am! LOL
  • brittanyholocker
    brittanyholocker Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat ladies! My husband started a new job just the other day. Great news for our family, but the job is 8 HOURS AWAY! :( Getting used to not having him here while I handle our two toddlers alone has put me in a little bit of a funk. I am determined to start today though. I need something to take my mind of him being gone :)
  • brittanyholocker
    brittanyholocker Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Whoo-whoo! Finally got started! Better late than never :)
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone and don't forget to get back on the bandwagon tomorrow (if in fact you're like me and not worrying about diet or exercise today)!!
  • kristieprn
    kristieprn Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving! I'm not going to be strict but will log just to keep up the habit. I may do the video later anyway, or at least a walk!