Just started BR yesterday

Options
JessicaBR0
JessicaBR0 Posts: 256 Member
Hi All!

I just started Body Revolution yesterday. I am not sure how these groups work, as I have never been apart of one. I am definitely going to need help sticking to this for 90 days. I love Jillian Michaels and have been using her other dvds since I started MFP. However, sticking to something for 90 days scares me! I would greatly appreciate anyone's guidance! Thank you!

Replies

• Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I just finished my first 30 days. I never thought I'd stick with it this long, but it helps that I don't want to tell my MFP friends that I quit. Jillian is right - it's only 30 minutes a day. You can do anything for 30 minutes!
  • JessicaBR0
    JessicaBR0 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Thank you Celeigh12!
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I just started last week, so I am right here with you! The groups are great if they are active and people respond. I love hearing from people who are doing the same workouts you are and the same programs because you can compare notes, etc. It also keeps you motivated because it makes sure that you do your workouts. I am a person that loves competition, so if I know that someone else did the workouts, then I need to as well.

Feel free to add me if you want! Good luck!

What do you think of the workouts so far?

Brooke
  • healthy4heidi
    healthy4heidi Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Stick with it. I've never stuck to a 90 day program and I am on my 11th of 13 weeks right now. My arms look incredible, my mid section is noticeably more defined and my butt is lifted and smaller.

For 35 minutes a day, it is totally worth it. You'll feel stronger and more confident as the time goes on. Good luck!