the smell of mcdonalds

Options
My family and I went out today to pick up a few things for the chicken coop and on the way home the boys (boyfriend and the twins wanted something to eat). I was driving. I thought it would drive me nuts, I thought I was going to cry...I didn't. I enjoyed the smell realized I smelled pickles and other things but I didn't go nuts. Instead I know I gave myself a present, a tool, so that I can get rid of this weight and be a healthy normal sized (in about 1 year) 37 year old female. God thank you for your help today and everyday. Thank you for everyone here. Goodnight, joanna:flowerforyou:

Replies

• vittix
    vittix Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Awesome, even 10 years later the smell is what gets me. Tho i tried a fry a few weeks ago and was disappointed with the greasy after taste. Haven't wanted one after that but man they smell so good lol After my wls i cant have beef, eggs and milk so I've learned to cope with some stuff but theres really nothing left at a fast food place if you can only have chicken and now 1200 calories a day. I'll stay home and make my own. :) Keep up the good work
  • phinners
    phinners Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I have had some fast food. Not a lot tho, but I dont think I should deny myself completey, I just dont take the piss and overeat
  • Simona38
    Simona38 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I still enjoy the smell of fast food. I shop at a Walmart that has a McDs right at the entrance and smell it every Sunday. When I actually think if eating it now, I have no interest. Still enjoy the smell, but not the taste.
  • MISSCOOPER9
    Options
    i'M one month post op, and it's easier to smell fast food knowing you can't have any.