What are you treating yourself with if you reach your goal?

Options
2»

Replies

• Bon1022
    Options
    If I can fit it into my budget, joining the gym. If not a new pair of jeans.
  • divacat80
    divacat80 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    If I reach my goal I plan on going out to dinner to an italian restaurant i've been wanting to go to for a couple of months.

And i'll start saving for my new and very much needed spring and summer wardrobe! I need all sorts of clothes!!!
  • lauriem1966
    lauriem1966 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm heading out to Phoenix in January so I will treat myself with smaller clothes. Clothes are the best reward :)
  • Brittany_lhs
    Options
    If I make my goal, I'm buying a new dress!!! And what the heck, some heels to go with it!! Just for NYE! Even if I do just stay home with my baby :)
  • sofia10811
    sofia10811 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    For my NYE goal, probably nothing. For my final goal - a LV handbag that I've been wanting for ages.
  • brittyboo07
    brittyboo07 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I hope i have to get a new pair of jeans by then! Maybe a few other clothing items as well!
  • fryingpanofdoom
    fryingpanofdoom Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get some new workout clothes! I'd like fitted capris and some new tank tops. My current ones are serviceable, but kind of old and will be looking pretty yucky by the time I lose 10 more pounds.
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I wanted to buy a dress from Pyramid Collection because I reached my goal of being able to order the size I wanted (for that purchase I decided I would not consider ordering it in anything above Large which is a 14 in their sizing grid), actually, I can order it in a smaller size than my goal :smokin: . Problem is the dress is $85 and now I don't want to spend that kind of money on myself....:explode: These are the issues I face. at 180 I was supposed to treat myself to ordering another box of cntacts, still wearing the glasses because I can't bring myself to spend the money on something that is not a necessity. When I need clothes that fit, I trade in the old for new and have been recycling through Good Will and our other thrift store so I can spend $2 on a pair of pants instead of $20... BUT I did go out on a date night with the hubs the other night...

My problem: I always find an excuse why spending the money on me is frivolous but to spend it on something for the hubs, kids, or an activity for us to enjoy together is a little less guilty-trip causing...

So my prize will probably be taking the fam out to eat at our local Ma & Pa joint for dinner. I'm lame that way. :embarassed:
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I'm heading out to Phoenix in January so I will treat myself with smaller clothes. Clothes are the best reward :)

TAKE ME!!!! I want to go see my friends we recently moved there. I will fit nicely in a semi large luggage container... I won't mind going in the cargo hold LOL I will even pay the baggage check costs :wink: :laugh:
  • Dementedllama
    Dementedllama Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    A shiny belly button piercing to go with my flat and toned tummy. :)
  • Its_My_Time
    Its_My_Time Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Buying a bike :) And possible a new Coach purse :wink:
  • Bolthouse26
    Bolthouse26 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I think I am also setting myself with milestone goals because that is the only way I can keep up with this challenge.
    Mini Goal1: New running tights (I will need one cuz I am going from Medium to a small after these 3 pounds)
    Mini Goal 2: New Handbag from coach/Calvin Klein/something awesome
    Mini and final Goal: Designer dress to hug me at the right places, especially buying a Size 4 dress (I always bought a size 6)

Oh gosh .. I am so excited =) This is going to be so awesome !!!
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe and a new dress for NYE!
  • cloh72
    cloh72 Posts: 38
    Options
    not sure what my goal will be for the end of this challenge but my ultimate goal when I reach goal weight is a massage...date with a day spa!
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Not decided yet. I bought a dress for christmas for getting back into australian size 8 clothes. Ill be on holidays so maybe new shoes or a manicure.