What Are Your Length Goals?

Options
13»

Replies

• NikkiGetsFit185
    NikkiGetsFit185 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    im going to see how long mine grows out. I did my BC in July of this year and it is growing pretty fast i dont plan on using any heat on it for a long time. this wash n go method is really doing wonders for my hair and its growing super fast. Maybe when i am one year post BC i will straigthen it out and see how long it is.
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    My hair is to my butt. I found that it is very important to get all your vitamins and nutrients as well as taking care of your hair. I hate pills so I have vitamin gummies and calcium as well as B-12 lozenges. My hair grows insanely fast as well. In 2007, I cut my hair to about 2 inches short from mid back length, I have had my hair cut several times and I still sit on it now. Another thing is I try to use the best products possible. I currently use a vegan shampoo and conditioner called "Abba" it is expensive as hell (30 bucks for a liter) but it lasts way longer than the stuff sold at wal-mart and way better for your hair as well. I think I go through a liter of conditioner in about 3 to 4 weeks since I have to use so little. Also, I very rarely blow-dry or straighten my hair. I use a spray in protective spray by Davines (it will hurt your wallet a little as well.) and my hair isn't frizzy or damaged as much as it used to be. The guy who does my hair when I do go to the salon said that I only need to shampoo my scalp and condition my length. I don't ball up my hair and try to keep it from getting tangled. I usually comb my hair with a wide tooth comb before I shower and I don't ball it up. Never rub your hair with a towel, only squeeze to get the moisture out. Also, be very careful on how much hair product you use, especially hair spray. Less is more and the more you use, the more damage it causes.

Wow I love your hair!! Sounds beautiful :love: . And thanks for all the great tips :flowerforyou:
  • DCpaleochick
    DCpaleochick Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Well I would love BSL but as a minni goal I will say shoulder length...yea I am working towards that. hahahaha
  • rainx03
    rainx03 Posts: 16
    Options
    I'd like to get my hair as healthiest and biggest as possible :)
  • Curvimami
    Options
    I'd like to get my hair as healthiest and biggest as possible :)

I love big hair too :smile:
  • Yana150
    Yana150 Posts: 226
    Options
    My hair is currently NL after a BC last year. My growth has been just amazing this year, and if all goes well, I think that I should see full SL by my BC anniversary on March 14. My ultimate goal is HL, so I've got some growing to do. I am also thinking about getting locs. I think locs will help me get to my goal faster because I will be retaining 100% of my hair. Right now I'm retaining by keep my ends off of my clothing and babying these ends.
  • Curvimami
    Options
    My hair is currently NL after a BC last year. My growth has been just amazing this year, and if all goes well, I think that I should see full SL by my BC anniversary on March 14. My ultimate goal is HL, so I've got some growing to do. I am also thinking about getting locs. I think locs will help me get to my goal faster because I will be retaining 100% of my hair. Right now I'm retaining by keep my ends off of my clothing and babying these ends.

Hip Length is a great goal. For a while my goal was waist length when my hair was straightened, then I realized that I would rather my curls reach waist length since I wear it curly more than I wear it straight. Waist length curls should put me at around hip length when stretched, so I think we have similar goals. Good luck, and happy growing :wink:
  • hotsashno1
    hotsashno1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am currently just past BSL i'm aiming for mid back so hoping to get there soon.
  • Honeytips
    Honeytips Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Currently my hair is just on APL when stretched. My goal is BSL and very healthy (I really wish there was a way to thicken it, I hate having thin hair!!)
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what all the abbreviations mean but I'm going for waist length, I have about 1 inch to go, yay!
  • Curvimami
    Options
    I'm not sure what all the abbreviations mean but I'm going for waist length, I have about 1 inch to go, yay!

Woohooo !!! Waist Length!! Me too!!! I have like 2.5 more inches to go for my longest length (hair is in long layers)
  • emirror
    emirror Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    :-D Me three! I have about 3-4 inches to go, so I should be there by the end of summer, maybe end of fall. I can hardly wait until I reach tailbone! I've been growing out that stupid buzz cut for SO LONG! Whaaa!
  • msno1978
    msno1978 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I want my
  • msno1978
    msno1978 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I want hair to grow pass my sexy booty.