A Donation flash mob.,Saying Thank you to Kiki and Lucia

Options
Feeling gratitude and not expressing it, is like wrapping a present and not giving it....
-William Arthur Ward..

To Kiki & Lucia,

Today many of the EM2WL members came together to do a Donation Flash Mob to the EM2Wl website. Members from all

over the world reached into their pockets to make a donation simply because we love you guys and are thankful for all that

you do. We wanted to do it all in one day so that the two of you can feel the impact that you make in our lives.

You give so much of yourselves to thousands of stranger everyday. A day doesn't go by without one of you making a difference

in one of our lives. You offer us your guidance, knowledge, leadership, and you are both impeccable role models. You walk

the walk and talk the talk. The two of you have taken us under your wing knowing we all have our issues. But you handle us

with care and sometimes tough love, but its love none the less. You deal with our insecurities, panic attacks, doubts, failures

and celebrate our successes, all while dealing with your own. Never asking anything in return but that we give EM2WL a try.

No smoke and mirrors only transparency and truth. And for these many reasons we say THANK YOU!

From all of the EM2WL members WE SAY THANK YOU!!! flowerforyou

To fellow EM2WL members,

Thank you for making this flash mob a success. You all have been so wonderful at helping get the word out and keeping it a secret for our fearless leaders. We worked diligently trying to reach as many member as we could but unfortunately we could not reach many of you. If we did not reach you personally please feel free to make a donation on em2wl.com, go to the donate button and follow the steps.

Thank you again!flowerforyou

Replies

• Altruista75
    Altruista75 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Awesome idea!!! I wasn't aware of it but will do my part! =)
  • MeDoula
    MeDoula Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • AnitraSoto
    AnitraSoto Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Thanks to the both of you for all of your hard work, time and patience! Without you, this world would be a much hungrier place with lots more cranky people walking around. My family, friends and co-workers thank you for making me a happier person!!!! You guys ROCK!

Wishing you the Happiest of THANKSgivings!!!
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    You Ladies are just so wonderful. Thank you for EVERYTHING!!!:heart::heart: :heart:
  • jyska
    jyska Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Your willingness to share such life-giving information is appreciated more than any words can possibly say. We love you guys! May God bless you both!
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Thank you Kiki & Lucia !!! You two are AMAZING & we all APPRECIATE both of you so much !!! :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • empressichel
    empressichel Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Thank you both lovely ladies.
    You are life changers and life savers.
    You do it all with a smile on your face and a heart full of love.
    You give so much of yourselves and ask for nothing in return.
    I hope today shows you a little of our gratitude for all that you do.
    The fam loves you so much.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • MichelleRenee13
    MichelleRenee13 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    MANY THANKS!!!:flowerforyou:
  • LuluProteinFueled
    LuluProteinFueled Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

We are FULL of love for how you have changed our lives xxxxx
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    You both .... are totally BAMtastic!!
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving!!!! You guys are the best!!!
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Thankyou so much for enlightening me to eating and lifting!! :flowerforyou:
  • rachmass1
    rachmass1 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Thanks to the both of you for all of your hard work, time and patience! Without you, this world would be a much hungrier place with lots more cranky people walking around. My family, friends and co-workers thank you for making me a happier person!!!! You guys ROCK!

Wishing you the Happiest of THANKSgivings!!!

So very true!!! Thank you Lucia and Kiki!
  • Raynn1
    Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Nothing but love:)
  • keesh1123
    keesh1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You both .... are totally BAMtastic!!

^^^THIS :flowerforyou:

TO EVERYONE THAT PARTICIPATED AND PLAN ON PARTICIPATING :drinker: TO YOU!
  • timvet
    timvet Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for all you do! You have changed my life for the better!:flowerforyou:
  • jenmsu83
    jenmsu83 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    You ladies ROCK! Thank you so much for all you do! :flowerforyou:

So glad the flash mob was a success! YAY!

Have a great Holiday everyone! :happy:
  • missdimpley
    Options
    <3<3<3 to both of you guys! You make me a better person.. I am still a work in process, but you guys help me with the FIRST BIG STEP by doing EMTLW.. I can't thank you guys enough!
  • 31prvrbs
    31prvrbs Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I'm on vacation....but I just posted this in my newsfeed:

You guys have no idea how this has impacted my day/week/vaca, etc. My peeps here are wondering what the heck is wrong with me, all teary eyed all day. Lol.. I came on this trip feeling the *exact* opposite of everything I say all day, every day. Who would imagine that in my OWN darkest hour, the fam would come through? You really have no idea. :')

~Kiki
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Guys, I am just at a loss for words. My heart is so full...at work I could hardly concentrate...to feel the love and to read all the heart felt messages just truly moved me to tears.

I love our family and I am truly thankful this Thanksgiving for each one of you!

God bless you and have a happy Thanksgiving...isn't it awesome this year we can EAT without guilt! EM2WL baby!

Lucia